Preloading questions

Magoiche

Reaction score
Some simple questions for preloading:

1) If i make in map init a unit give the spell and them remove the unit. This will preload the spell? and the unit?

2) Same as above count for itens? and Special Effects?

Well only this 2 questions. =P

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
To 1) Yes. Either create a unit on map init or simply put a preplaced unit on your map will load the unit's model and all of it's skills.

To 2) Should also work. Though I never needed to preload items.

Preloading will, of course, increase the loading time of your map. Depending on how much you preload that can have a real impact. One of my maps had (preloaded 8 heroes) ~40 seconds loading time without preloading (but lags upon first casting of spells) ~17 seconds.

131ackout

I think so, yes.

Why don't you just try it, create the triggers, then test it and see if it does works..

If does, you don't need to post here something.. If any problems for it, just post here and we can attempt to fix it.. :p

Magoiche

Reaction score
i didn't test because somedays i am on the house of my grandmother and i don't have WE here and i won't instal it on this PC because it can explode in any minute (if you understand what i mean xD)

BTW. Thanks for the help everyone

131ackout

Magoiche said:
i didn't test because somedays i am on the house of my grandmother and i don't have WE here and i won't instal it on this PC because it can explode in any minute (if you understand what i mean xD)

Lol, Don't understand...

Anyway, you're welcome

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.