Arena Pro vojna v1.3

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Pro Vojna - Pro War V1.3

I've been out of thehelper lately, and because of school. But that didn't stop me from making my private project, public. In any case, I will present my only so far, greatest map of them all. And knowing that most of you are jass-ers and how great are your maps via effects, spells and/or triigers, this map is poorly made.

I invested A LOT of time in it and not even trying to post it somewhere is a sin to me. So with my own risk I present it to you.

Critics are welcomed and I expect my map to PHAIL! I myself ain't a big shot programmer or map maker, but I have ideas and make them to the fullest of my capabilities. Please, for both our sakes, discard flaming and cussing as a method of comments. Instead give me friendly remarks and critics. Thank you

DOWNLOAD

Two versions of the map now exist, an English and Macedonian. Look below

Macedonian Version ->View attachment PRO Vojna V1.3.w3x

English Version ->View attachment PRO WAR V1.3.w3x

PRO VOJNA Version 1.3

Game Style: Team Arena
Size: Small
Gameplay: Fast
Goal: Number of kills
Feature Tags: Heroes, bases, items, farming, creeping, team play, coop, slaughter, fun, fast

Main features:
* - Small arena where two teams of 5 vs 5 heroes combat each others for a set amount of kills
* - A unique maximum hero level of 4 and spell maximum level of 1
* - Farming gold to buy the good stuff
* - Team battle along with computer AI
* - Skinned icons from other games and balanced item bonuses, prices
* - No recipes, you buy what you can afford
* - Large number of heroes to pick from, each with its own unique 4 abilities (you read this in every map, haven't you :D)
* - Unique hero selection system (double-click system)
* - Hero specific leveling spell (meaning, each hero has 1 or 2 spells that cause more damage, more heal, more this, more that from attributes[Str, Agi, Int])
* - Complex bounty system, with sounds from dota (which are originally from unreal tournament, but nevermind that :D)
* - A medium level of AI to play with or against you
* - Bug free environment (no more crashes)
* - Its fun!

Cons to maybe be implemented:
* - damage system is old one, works with unit attacking something, not dealing damage
* - more game modes, CTF, point capture etc
* - recipes
* - more hero levels, spell levels
* - extending map size, thus making attack waves
* - me learning jass and tweaking my map :D
* - making custom models
* - skinning icons from games for each hero (will be in next version)
* - english version (very soon)
* - load/save game mechanics
* - custom terrain revamp
* - extend AI triggers and add commands
* - extend AI item purchase system

AI System:
* - bots pick random heroes
* - bots have fixed choose time when they do, to allow user first pick
* - bots tend to balance time spend between farming and teamwork
* - bots help each others and keep the party alive
* - bots buy items depending on their roles ( not just stack damage )
* - bots make stupid decisions, but not so often
* - bots use ALL of their abilities
* - bots sometimes surpass the user in kills, items
* - bots don't cheat, don't make extra gold or extra xp (even though they should)

Screenshots:
pro screenshot1.jpg

pro screenshot2.jpg

pro screenshot3.jpg

pro screenshot4.jpg

pro screenshot5.jpg

As any map maker wants, its to hear comments about their own projects. We strive on our ego, and when a good map is rated, played and commented it makes us all jiggly inside. It also makes us run on infinite caffeine in order to fix what players hate if its valid enough and have energy to make more of it. So be fair and honest, and not lazy to type a few things. Thanks

Credits:
Most of the resources used in making of this map are from me, but I have copied and/or used various systems from people here or on thehiveworkshop. If I missed someone, or used something from someone without permission, send me a message and we will work it out (probably). Check for ingame credits in Quests menu

Ending Thoughts:
Hopefully you will enjoy the map as I have enjoyed creating it. Visit my thread below for detailed information, hints and tips.

Talk Section ->http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1316756#post1316756

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Lol, the name is unknown to most people. So most wc3 players who test out maps will play :p

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Gavolski Bran [Mr.Satan] should be like faster cd. :( Also could you make an english version :) and Add recipe items :D

TomTTT

Reaction score
Looks really awesome, but i don't think I'm gonna play it if it won't be in english. I don't like maps that are in languages i don't understand (and I'm not from England or USA) since it makes me feel a bit out - you don't understand what items, abilities or heroes do. Hope you'll make an english version! :thup:

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Gavolski Bran [Mr.Satan] should be like faster cd. :( Also could you make an english version :) and Add recipe items :D

It was on shorter cd. Then you would see Mr. Satan drop out of nowhere in 5th minute with already bought two green, two blue items when all the rest of the bots barely have 2. I kinda tweak abilities seeing how bots farm, fight and use them.

I'll think about recipes. I like the buy what you can afford mechanics. You can always sell stuff to buy others more powerful.

@TomTTT - coming soon :)

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Looks awesome, but same as above, I want it to be english.

and there is only 1 level for each spell? give them mooore:b

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Looks awesome, but same as above, I want it to be english.

and there is only 1 level for each spell? give them mooore:b

Working on it. I really am :)

Yeah there is one level for each spell. I like the miniature stat battle, meaning you'd have to try hard to reach 30 in any of the three stats, and by hard I mean farm to buy all epics entire game. So one level spells work fine with that

@Whoareyou - I totally know, once I opened a german rpg map...

For all who wait for english version, I'm editing a number of percent each day so you would know how far you'd have to wait until I translate and fix everything.

Btw, just to warn you - I do make lame phail jokes on each ability.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Double posting (i know)

Just to trigger the "new post" inside member projects.

English version is done guys. Check above :)

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Feedback? I have a sick desperation in my life to need to hear if people like/dislike my map.
Testers, players, random people... write something? There's english version now because it was requested. Is my map so bad nobody wants to coment on it, or guys.. you just lazy?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that sucks i bet they are expensive
  • Varine Varine:
    Not really
  • Varine Varine:
    The entire hot end is like 20 dollars, I just can't get anymore until next week
  • Varine Varine:
    I ordered like five blocks for 15 dollars. They're just little aluminum blocks with holes drilled into them
  • Varine Varine:
    They are pretty much disposable. I have shitty nozzles though, and I don't think these were designed for how hot I've run them
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to extract it but the thing is pretty stuck. Idk what else I can use this for
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll throw it into my scrap stuff box, I'm sure can be used for something
  • Varine Varine:
    I have spare parts for like, everything BUT that block lol. Oh well, I'll print this shit next week I guess. Hopefully it fits
  • Varine Varine:
    I see that, despite your insistence to the contrary, we are becoming a recipe website
  • Varine Varine:
    Which is unique I guess.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.