Problem downloading new patch

Gman101112

Reaction score
I am trying to download the new patch for WoW and a message in a new window says in the middle of downloading:

Google Desktop Search can cause problems installing Blizzard products. Please pause or close Google Desktop Search before continuing this installation. See http://desktop.google.com/support for additional information.

I have no idea what to do. I clicked "Install" anyway because the choices were "Install" or "Close." So after a while of the next part of the patch downloading this pops up:

The patch "base\signaturefile" could not be applied. (Invalid source file size: expected 2090160, actual 2117724.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::pTCApply)
To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

I clicked "Repair..." and the next window appeared and I checked "Reset and check files." After it sais it is done repairing but when I try and open WoW, it just starts installing the patch again and does the same thing over and over. Any ideas as to what this is?

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
if u run vista right click the patch u downloaded and select run as administrator.

tho i gotta admit i had some probs with last patch .
in the end i removed the entire wow folder and just copied over the wow folder from another machine

Gman101112

Reaction score
Where would I find the patch? Cause I dont think it downloaded because when I start WoW, it just starts downloading it again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.