Problem whit an "easy" skill

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
so, gonna get a skill that simple enough just increase the heroes life

so figured out that id use a dummy skill and put it in triggers, super simple...

the problem is tho that it don't work :confused:

Trigger:
  • Stitching life
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Meat Stitching (meat7)
    • Actions
      • -------- increase the unit's life by 500 each time you learn the skill --------
      • Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to ((Life of (Triggering unit)) + 500.00)

i know its simple, so it shouldn't be any problems. (got it to work whit adding 20 str(=500 life+dmg+regen), but that made it unbalanced) but for some apparent reason this don't do anything :S am i missing something? the hero have the skill meat stitching as seen above also, its not that i picked the wrong skill there

TestSubject0

Reaction score
Adding life to a unit cannot increase the max life on a unit im pretty sure i read that somewhere here earlier today, you mey need to have it cast an effect or ability on you, like avatar(Avatar also leaves room for other effects), but permanent and no art.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
there already is an ability that does that, it's under item abilities hp bonus or something like that, go create your ability based off that and then make it a hero ability

Nivius

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
That one works, you can also get perm mana bonus as well.

so i made that ability that was a item ability from the beginning and changed to the amount of levels it should be, problem is that it only increases life by 500 the first level but all levels after that it does nothing.

atm is
lvl1: 500 life
lvl2: 1000 life
lvl3: 1500 life
and so on to lvl 7

ludnica

Long gone
Reaction score
Make an upgrade based on Animal War Training... increase the value by 500 each level.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.