Problem with Mana regeneration!

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Okay, I have spell which is named Natural Form. Whenever you enter in natural form, you loose 3/5/7 mana per second (I added that in object editor - units). The problem is, whenever I have 0 mana with my bear, and whenever I step to my fountain to regenerate lost mana, it won't regenerate at all! What's the problem? How can I set to regenerate at fountain!? <.<

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
as far as i remember the regeneration given by fountains is a percentage bonus. if your mana regeneration is negative it will become even less if you add a percentage mana regen bonus. search in ability editor for the regeneration aura of your fountain and try setting it to a not percentage regeneration bonus.

Scorpions

Reaction score
I think is for the amount of mana is regenerate from the fountain, if the number regenerate is minor than the mp removed every second, never can increase his mp.

Or you can create an boolean who says when the hero is near an fountain and stop the mp removed every second. After when, that hero, go away from the fountain the boolean is turned off and the mp will removed every second again.

Hope you help

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.