Problems loading certain types in hashtable...

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Hi Every1

Why is it that when I try load "unit pools" or "trackable" values into a hahtable my WE just crashes.
I selected these out of pure interest to see what they are but when the drop drop menus are ment to appear the WE dies.

Any reason for this?

And its the lastest new gen version and has no other problems. just this.

This is just a query, not a problem :)

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
My normal WE crashed when I tried awhile ago. My theory is it's because there isn't a GUI equivalent for such handles, and they only exist in JASS. A number of other handles don't work too, like Eventid, Unitpool and Region (Rect works fine though).

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
dont click on widgets either >.< ur W.E. will scream at u and lunge to punch u :p

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Multiboarditem, Unitpool and Itempool also trigger the onset of violent seizures within the World Editor which may result in a loss of memory. Partial amnesia of this type only appears to apply to unsaved memory, but complete amnesia remains a danger that cannot be deemed nonexistent. Such risks may be sidetracked by constantly pressing Ctrl and S at the same time; however, few take this precaution due to overconfidence.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Such risks may be sidetracked by constantly pressing Ctrl and S at the same time; however, few take this precaution due to overconfidence.
sidetracked *avoided
ye, like I say...Backup backup backup!!!
To some it might been annoying but I have set my auto save to every 5 min :D

luorax

Invasion in Duskwood
Reaction score
I don't need that feature, I keep saving after each noticeable thing - not to mention the finalizing/debugging part of a spell/system; it's like: "modify a letter/word - save & compile - test - do this hundreds of times". It's so ridicilous sometimes :D Especially if I suddenly press "ctrl+s" and 0,1 seconds later realize that mistyped a letter. Funny stuff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.