program will not run

G

When I try to start the world editor it doesn't open. I click the file to open the program the little hour glass symbol comes up by my cursor, I can hear the computer working and then that's it. Nothing from there, so I push ctrl+alt+del and it shows that the program is 'not responding' anyone able to help me with this, it's becoming very frustrating.
I have no problem running warcraft III, just the worldeditor.
Thank you in advance

S

SydValis

I disagree, if there was the CD error, it would ask for a CD before it even thinks of loading the program- as for your error, it's probably that your computer is not fast enough or doesn't have enough memmory- if you have 500MHz and at least 192 ram this should definitely not be a problem, and if it runs WC3 then the video card shouldn't be a problem. Next, if your comp can run it, you probably need to close down quite a few windows, possibly all of them- this includes WC3 itself if you have it running- it drains a lot of resources. Tertially, you might want to hit ctrl+alt+del and kill any background programs you might have, or even run a virus scan (most viruses just eat up memmory). Finally- if all else fails, uninstall WC3, then reinstall it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.