Programming!!!11~!`!!one!1 (au3)

Rad

Reaction score
OK so I was curious to learn an actually programming language, rather than just some simple lines of JASS. I asked 56k what he used, and what was the easiest... he suggest AutoIt3 (au3).

It has alot of examples and a huge help file.. but its still kind of a pain in the ass to find out exactly how they work. Example, for the GUICtrlCreateEdit function it has a list of options, I figured it out from trial and error (Many many crashes).

Ok anyways, all I want to know is if anyone else uses au3, or know anything about it... If anyone has some free time can they help me learn some functions? I'd prefer through msn/aim/yahoo but pm or just forums will work. The main reason is because I'm lazy and I have trouble finding how to do things (Or if I can do them)

One of my problems is I was wondering if you could make a msgbox (sort of an error box) have buttons on it. I know that they can, I'm not sure if its just a window, or if its a different type, and if not then how to add them.

I'm not trying to make anything complicated, I just want to learn.. Everyone says coding is easier after you have learned some type.

Yoshii

Reaction score
I used to know autoit as I used it to cheat(bot) on ffxi but thats so long ago i forgot it =(

Rad

Reaction score
:O Why would you ever forget a programming language! They are like... valuable! (kinda)

B

BlizzScripts

i use ai for simple things , its realy usefull the SendKey and HotKeySet
Im_On_56k is mean with au3 !!! dont let him use it :p if u know what i mean.
but its a realy good script . u can learn easly.

Rad

Reaction score
Yeah he made a "really cool program" that put like 300 folders on your desktop...

B

BlizzScripts

ai is also used to make bot for games , like when u go afk u run it and it plays for you...^^

Sargon

Reaction score
Yeah, 56k was trying to make a test-bot for Conan to test AWA against at some point. Don't remember if he ever finished it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.