Project Orbitos

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Hmm anything else you want me to make? cuz right now i really have nothing to do, my friend (in rl who im also working for) is out of ideas, the thread has bin silent for around a day or 2, my own project is getting absolutly 0 support, and im finished wit hmy skills for the boulders gate thread... gah... so bored =_=

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Lol... Pick something.
Or you can do The nuke or flashbang (with fade filter).

master maste

Reaction score
Getting some excellent results for the shields, I'll post or talk to you on msn in a few days or so because I'm going to australia at 4am tomorrow morning . . . And every looks like its going great. :)

chovynz

Reaction score
for some reason my PM is back online but I havn't gotten anything to do ... with this map yet

Good to know that yor PM is working again. Thanks for telling us. :) One of us will contact you soon, ...or you could pick one of the things that still need doing from that list...

chovynz

Reaction score
Just for all those who haven't heard yet, I'm leaving WC3. I'll still work on Orbitos every now and then (and hopefully release it later) but I'll not be playing WC3 anymore. Family commitments need to be stronger, so I'm giving up some things that "intrude" on family.

Thanks all for your support with this project. I really hope it's released one day.
Thanks to all who have contributed to Orbitos. It's great to see the community here. I think it's one of the best around.

Special thanks to Master_Maste; bro you have been a backbone for me. You've helped me continue when I wanted to quit (before), You've come up with some brilliant ideas, but most of all you've put your shoulder in and helped me push this boulder. You stuck in there when no one else was around or stayed. Thanks heaps bro, I'll never forgot what you've done for me. I'm sure I'll catch you around on MSN and stuff, but I just wanted to say all that publiclly as well.

So this is goodbye from me, but not for this Project: Orbitos. I'll keep working on it slowly and keep this thread updated. Anyone else whos contributing to Orbitos will carry on. Probably after the first release, that's when I'll dissappear for good.

Later.:)

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
its bin fun working with you, your a good man, and a good boss... Ill miss working with you..., as for the flash bang i was working with, te fade filters are a bit buggy ill keep on working on fixing that (tool tips dont show up untill a long time after fade ends)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well because I havn't gotten a job I could just be a editor and work on the later verison of the game :D but because I had to move WC3 to my sister labtop because my computer (which I'm on now) CD Drive crap out :(
so I will be getting fixed in a week
(Because I only have 1 more week of school :p)

K

kailashholst

I admire that, i'd never be able to Quit any of my games for the sake of my Annoying sister, And Observant mom. You must have either a big family, or a really small one. in eithe case, Good on ya for getting a life like most of us are unable to do... Just don't Regret what you're about to do. Once youve said all that theres no going back mwahahahha ;p.

chovynz

Reaction score
Heh... you obviously haven't seen some of my other posts. I thought I was quitting before. But... this time is serious. Yes. Of course I'll regret it. I love playing and modding WC3. I'll probably continue modding for awhile. But eventually I'll lose interest in it cuz I won't play my own maps!

And in all honesty? What do we get out of playing/modding WC3 anyway? It's just a big timewaster. Time is the most precious thing I can give my 3 kids and one wife. I've decided to give that precious gift to them instead of wasting on a selfish thing...

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well I hope your making a good choice that you won't regret later.. Sacrifes are part of what parenting is... I hope you will come back one day :shades:

And I'll help master maste for some reason once I join a project (that isn't mine) I stay with it but if its my project I have doubts about myself

But anyway Cya Chovynz :(

Your Eternal 12 year old Psycho
- Mizuio-Ken​

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
BUMP!

Yay I'm the new Editor (Guy who helps with making newer verisons)
I hope we can still make this because I havn't even seen the map yet :rolleyes:

chovynz

Reaction score
BUMP!

Yay I'm the new Editor (Guy who helps with making newer verisons)
I hope we can still make this because I havn't even seen the map yet :rolleyes:

Then download the versions on this thread. :rolleyes: Here's the latest version that I know of. By the way I haven't stopped working on Orbitos, I'm just not playing WC3 anymore. When I finish PO I'll be leaving for good, but I dont know when that is.

F

FurryMoogle

Why are you leaving warcraft? And a better question: how can you be dedicated to make a map for a game you don't play? Stay with WarCraft... its awesome! Plus... what else would you do while waiting for StarCraft 2 to come out? :)

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Why are you leaving warcraft? And a better question: how can you be dedicated to make a map for a game you don't play? Stay with WarCraft... its awesome! Plus... what else would you do while waiting for StarCraft 2 to come out? :)

He quit for family issues, everyone knows WC is awesome anyways.

zoll3

Reaction score
Hey , evrybody that is still interested in this project. . visit www.masterm.frac.dk --> Master_maste have continued the Project Orbitos with chovnyz on this website .. here you can follow the hard working map makers with making the Orbitos project

chovynz

Reaction score
I'll also post here when I have something worthwhile to add.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.