Projekt Revolution Tour

Gman101112

Reaction score
This is a thread that I decided I should start for all the rock lovers.

If you don't like spoilers for this tour don't watch

So all you MCR, LP, TBS and many other bands playing lets all talk about this concert!!!

Personally, I loved this concert. MCR really made me want to jump out of my seat and start to bob my head all the other bands were good to I didn't really like Placebo though. The real reason I was there was for Linkin Park. They were great!! The only problem was that I thought they were going to play a lot more songs and they only played about 4 or 5 songs from their new ablum...:nuts:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Naw, maybe 6 or 7 lol.

Dude theres spolier tags too......

They didnt play hands held high which sucked, and some bands were ok, MCR was 2nd to LP, but it pwned so bad. 3 Encores and was only around 1 1/3 hours, coulda been longer.

Overall 9.5/10, best concert ive been to.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How is a talking about a concert a spoiler? Bands play music..big deal, not like there are cliffhangers in store...lol

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
some people dont like to know wut some of the bands might play

Meh, to me it doesn't matter what they play, it's fun just moshing and being there.

I didn't find this tour interesting at all, I don't like most of the bands, if any. I'm more into death metal. I guess MCR is pretty good, though I haven't heard about how good they are live. People have told me the show in NY was pretty good though.

Gman101112

Reaction score
ya i definitly wouldnt recomend this concert to death metal fans it isnt rlly death metal type of bands they r mostly positive bands not rlly all that much into death and stuff:shades:

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
I didn't find this tour interesting at all, I don't like most of the bands, if any. I'm more into death metal. I guess MCR is pretty good, though I haven't heard about how good they are live.

Yeah, I read a review of the tour (I think from the Washington Post) that you have to wait through a lot of crappy bands to get to the real stuff. Waiting 6 hours to watch MCR is a little excessive. I wonder if they will come on tour solo any time soon :) .

I guess I should post a vid :eek:
[YOUTUBE]YBmZdaf0f70[/YOUTUBE]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.