Prometheus aka kc102

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Even though it is apparent that Ace does not like me and holds a serious grudge the feeling is not mutual. I am actually deeply disheartened to read this reply because I respect and truly do still like Ace. It just casts a dark shadow over everything I have worked for with this site and am trying to do here.

Acehart, if you read this I just want to let you know that man, I am heartfully sorry for whatever it is I did to make you dislike me. I like to think that I have changed quite alot since you were here last. When you left, that was a really dark part of my life. I was having quite alot of personal issues as well as business ones. It was a real low point and I made questionable decisions and did stupid things.

I will not retaliate with harsh words and what Ace has said here does not change my opinion about him one bit. He is entitled to his opinion and I am really just more concerned about what I can do to change myself so I don't leave anymore of the people that I consider friends and care about on this site with a negative impression of me or the time they spent here. Time for some deep reflection.

What a fucking bummer.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
A pretty immature response from ace hart. Thats some pitiful attitude.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Just think about it. That guy is still lurking the forums. He read TH's post and answered it.
Why would he read this forum? He doesnt post here. He doesnt chat in the shoutbox. It doesnt appear like he is big friends with somebody here. He probably doesnt need some kind of help with the world or galaxy editor I guess.
You know why? Hes waiting for somebody to post something about him. Just wants to get off to somebody mentioning his name. And then, maybe, try to hurt somebodies feelings.
Pretty immature. Like a little kid, lost his toys, now wants the others to not have any fun too.

Fine, if he has some kind of grudge against TH, okay, but why is he still here? Why would he still post here? That doesnt make much sense, he left years ago.
Just acting like a little prick right now. Thats it.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
You do make a point. Nonetheless, I'll stay neutral about this.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously Accname, you have to post mature in order to get the cred to call someone like Aceharts post immature. One of the things to consider the next time you put one of those racist comments or some of the stuff you have posted in the past. Not saying you cannot recover from that but it is going to take time, like everything.

The reason why Ace is posting here, in my opinion, is because people are talking about him. He is here to defend himself and to let me know personally that my recollection of things and my opinion of why he left or why he did anything is mere speculation and probably way off the mark. I know his reply was not a book, just a few words, but they spoke volumes to me.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I never said I make mature posts. I am not here to have "mature" discussions about things. I am here to have some fun. Have a good laugh, make some jokes, enjoy the company. I like the people here (except for firecat maybe) and I come here everyday to have a good time.
My racist, sexist, offensive, whatever comments are jokes; and many members here seem to enjoy them too considering how often people go along with them.

But why does he come here? Did he do anything for the past years on this forum except leaving a cryptic message every time somebody mentions his name? Well actually I dont know because I dont really care, but I would guess he didnt do anything else.
So why does he come here? If he was a regular user and doing something in this forum everyday, and just occasionally tells you how much he hates you then I would be fine with that. But all he does is wait for somebody to mention him and then jump in.
Thats really immature. What kind of person would do something like that?

I have every right to criticize somebody on the internet. Everybody has the right to criticize everybody else on the internet. Thats the wonder of the 21st century.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I have every right to criticize somebody on the internet. Everybody has the right to criticize everybody else on the internet. Thats the wonder of the 21st century.

However, it can be a point of pride, in my opinion, that you know you can criticize everyone, yet you refrain from doing so, just out of politeness.

I always looked up to AceHart, especially because of his computer science knowledge, and while I find his last post extremely bitter, I think he has all the rights to post in the forum, since without him the forum would not be in its current shape.

It is my opinion that the thread should be closed though, as it's becoming a bit of a flame war, even with its small number of active members...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to leave this thread open. I will moderate it. I think things need to be said here and I am not going to prevent that by closing it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
There's isn't a bit strange why he come back. But what's it's strange it's his reply!

And Woha! Didn't expect that
There were a number of times that Ace would come straight up and say TH if you do that I am gone.
It's Just pure threat!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
> People change...

Do you? You should.

> If we ever met up...

...in person, I'd kick your sorry hide straight to the Ninth Circle.

Yours,
AceHart

P.s.: My only relation to DotA2 is watching the occasional Tobi Wan cast, never played that thing.
Try some LoL.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Once Acehart asked a personal favor from me. Go get a postcard and send it to this address. Make sure it is all blank just send it here. You know how hard it was to find a postcard in this day and age .... :)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
That is over my head. I don't get it. Someone explain please.

It's a League of Legends account page on the 3rd party tracking website www.lolking.com.

Likely a reply to Prometheus's post about playing LoL instead of DotA2 (which I highly recommend against because the community is as toxic as you can possibly imagine).

And just as an interjection, Prometheus (kc102), whom I was semi-close with in the early days, is a friend on Facebook. He is 20 years old and turning 21... soon. This guy is a whole year-and-a-half older than I.

Prometheus

Reaction score
LoL isn't terrible if you play with friends in ranked. Lower brackets do get toxic players though.

Also, the link was a reference to Dante's Inferno and LoL. Linking the summoner profile of "The Ninth Circle"

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
LoL isn't terrible if you play with friends in ranked. Lower brackets do get toxic players though.

Also, the link was a reference to Dante's Inferno and LoL. Linking the summoner profile of "The Ninth Circle"

While true, LoL has a pretty toxic community. It can be fun and addicting, which is why I forced myself to quit.

Prometheus

Reaction score
The trick is keeping several addicting games around so you never get too addicted to one. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.