Prose: June 7th

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Another great issue ^^

Keep it up Ninva and others! :p

(And yes cheese is definatly the best dairy product :p)

MasterOfRa

Reaction score
I wish there was a map protection method that made the editer crash if you tried to save, so that people could lean from your maps, but noobs couldnt edit them. That would be Awsome

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
This one completes my day. Great stuff!

Oh, the second image for Gurren Lagann, it didn't break when I sent it. :confused: Sry guys! Anyways I had fun writing it.

For the map protection thing, I only [del]do[/del] did so to protect my map from noobs who make other's maps as their own. I said 'did' because I no longer make Wc3 maps.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
This one completes my day. Great stuff!

Oh, the second image for Gurren Lagann, it didn't break when I sent it. :confused: Sry guys! Anyways I had fun writing it.

For the map protection thing, I only [del]do[/del] did so to protect my map from noobs who make other's maps as their own. I said 'did' because I no longer make Wc3 maps.

Do you have a backup? I guess it broke recently because it wasn't broken when I put it up.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I was rather disgusted that bloodcount said EGUI was made by Septimus not Sevion, and nobody noticed. :p

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Ghan's friggin brutal

O.O He deleted the post? I'm confused as to where the post went?

Damn, the pictures are videos attachments are not appearing. Is it just me? =.="

Anyway, the Pross is a little too long, don't you think so, Ninva? And when it's too long, it becomes less organised. Just my comment though. Probably it's just me. Still, it's a good edition.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Daaamn.... I guess that it was a really bad idea to volunteer and write an article the last day before the new edition comes out. So, can you please cut me some slack this week ? If I screw up next week flame away :D

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Blood, you should really watch out for your English. Grammar mistakes can be tolerable, if they're not too many. But vocabulary wise... It can be weird at times. 'Teach' and 'Learn' are 2 very different words... For future edition, you probably should get some proofreading before submitting it. Friends? Family members? Microsoft Words O.O"?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Blood, you should really watch out for your English. Grammar mistakes can be tolerable, if they're not too many. But vocabulary wise... It can be weird at times. 'Teach' and 'Learn' are 2 very different words... For future edition, you probably should get some proofreading before submitting it. Friends? Family members? Microsoft Words O.O"?

Do not worry, I have something in mind. :) Next week's quality will be X times better. Promise :p

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Daaamn.... I guess that it was a really bad idea to volunteer and write an article the last day before the new edition comes out. So, can you please cut me some slack this week ? If I screw up next week flame away :D
Your contributions are appreciated, but I know I would be insulted if I were Sevion. :D :p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> No, as in Ghan bj_banned the Lurker. xD
I'm pretty sure that's Vexorian... o_O

I also write the article on the last day. So I can get stuff from the entire week, not just from part of it.
I don't fail miserably at doing that though. :p

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Romek, I will be your editor as well as Mizs, if he agrees. :rolleyes:

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Romek, I will be your editor as well as Mizs, if he agrees. :rolleyes:

I'm totally cool with you being editor because it's hard for me to read everything on Sunday and Saturday while I have a million of things to do. I usually just skim a few. Rarely do I edit the text. >_<

Send me the rough draft of the article, KC; and then send me a copy of the final draft.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.