Prose: June 7th

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Romek, I will be your editor as well as Mizs, if he agrees.
So I don't get a choice, but he does? :p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ghan was in an earlier one, and he looked completely different.
Maybe they changed his style..? I don't know. :p

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
picture.php

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I also write the article on the last day. So I can get stuff from the entire week, not just from part of it.
I don't fail miserably at doing that though. :p

ditto. I might start the night before but I don't send it to ninva until the last minute usually.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Just to clear up the confusion...

Ghan has rounded eyes and face, bearing a bow. Vexorian has pointy ears and dotted eyes. Has blocky face and is wearing an armoured outfit, though it doesn't look like one (looks like a PVC thing...).

:)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Just to clear up the confusion...

Ghan has rounded eyes and face, bearing a bow. Vexorian has pointy ears and dotted eyes. Has blocky face and is wearing an armoured outfit, though it doesn't look like one (looks like a PVC thing...).

:)

You'll have to draw more of Ghan so we can see the difference.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
You'll have to draw more of Ghan so we can see the difference.

Next week, Ghan will randomly be standing in the background.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Ghan will randomly be standing in the background

I have such idea in mind. Just that I drew someone else instead for this coming week :rolleyes:.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Do you have a backup? I guess it broke recently because it wasn't broken when I put it up.

yesterday's reply...:p

No, what I said was that I intentionally quit Wc3 mapmaking, so that I can make plenty of room for many important things (Before, map making is the only reason why I use the computer:p).

I just came up with an Anime of the Week, you'll know when the next prose is posted. I usually write articles on Friday nights then do some revamping and drafting, and finally submitting the article on Saturday.

I'll also write an extra anime article. I'm not competing with Miz (in fact he rocks!), I'm just.........well...... Bored:p Hope it's fine with him and you guys.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'll also write an extra anime article. I'm not competing with Miz (in fact he rocks!), I'm just.........well...... Bored:p Hope it's fine with him and you guys.

It's totally cool with me. Another article fills up the anime slot.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I overheard that there have been added new Jass functions and that some of them make some codes not work properly. I think that it will be good and informative for someone who knows jass to write an article about this small problem. I am not going to mention any names though *cough* Romek *cough*

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll include something about the new natives in my article.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score

Its fine, I only write my update articles bi-monthly (once every two weeks). Mainly because there isn't enough stuff happening in the Anime Forum or the Roleplaying Forum for it to have a news article every week that is adequate to my tastes. Hopefully I will be able to get something for this week, but it doesn't look likely, so I may just have to keep this pattern...

(Thanks for the compliment too :D)

I might do an critic on a few animes I have been watching lately though. Speaking I just bought and watched the old Ghost in the Shell Movie.

Sixth House

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for putting that video in the prose, Ninva.
I Hope all who watched the video enjoyed it. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.