Minigame Pudge Wars Advanced

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
indexing the hook chains?

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
PANCAKE. Update! I guess I'm a day late... oh well, enjoy! I pray there are no errors, bugs, inconsistencies, remnants of debugging, and so on left in this release.

Edit: Damn my life sucks. I will release a fix shortly .... for something.

Edit2: Done. Updated. Hopefully, there is nothing more to fix.

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
2.01e (4x4)
all 1st or 2nd levels
1 player take suicide rune - undermined 4 enemys = + 295 gold ... bug ?? :confused:

Yepaaa

Reaction score
I tried 2.01f....

It still lags (for me) in 4v4.
Can you add "-swap" or "-switch" command ? So if anyone want to change the side he will be able to do it. (only if anyone type "-ok" )

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
ah its not dota, all pudges have the same spells, items etc ...:cool:
i think at dota switch norm because main - destroy tree enemy base, at PW - scores usually

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
1 player take suicide rune - undermined 4 enemys = + 295 gold ... bug ??

I will look into it.

I tried 2.01f....

It still lags (for me) in 4v4.
Can you add "-swap" or "-switch" command ? So if anyone want to change the side he will be able to do it. (only if anyone type "-ok" )

Really? Does it lag immediately? Or does it become laggy at about 30 minutes onwards?

As for the swap command, I'm not too sure about it. I'll get back to you on that.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Ye, after few minutes I feel fps drop.

Your specs for your computer any good? I seem to run it quite fine.

1 player take suicide rune - undermined 4 enemys = + 295 gold ... bug ??

The formula for the gold bounty is:
10 + 5 * ((level of enemy - 1) + spree bonus)

spree bonus is determined by:
spree of enemy unit * 10

It will be zero if you aren't on a spree (under 3 consecutive kills). Four kills would give you 40 gold (considering they are all Level 1) (seeing as the spree resets upon death, including suicide).

Can you show a screenshot or replay of when this happened? What level was each of the four Pudge heroes?

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Yes I am Siraraz (hence the reason "aka BlackRose" is placed after Siraraz in the quest log everywhere :p). It was most likely me. I tend to randomly join games of Pudge Wars under the name Siraraz :p I generally play under a different username though, I'm rarely on Siraraz.

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
sor not save ... what sence ... you edited formula ? at tossrock canot remember bugs with gold:cool:

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
never saw this before (played not 1 time at pudge wars:) ), not edited .. why i saw 160 or most gold for 1 kills ?

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Are they on a spree or something? I'll double check the bounty formula of the current version to the bounty formula in Tossrock's last map.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Yep. The sprees are exactly like in DotA.

3 consecutive kills = Killing Spree
4 consecutive kills = Dominating
Or something like that?

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
at 1.24 playing vs bots - for every kill have 30 gold ... with suicide , without spree or not ...

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Okay. The formula in v1.24 is the same as current version. Also, I seem to get +10 gold in v1.24 whenever I killed a Level 1 hero, you're confusing me. Every kill gives you 30 bounty gold? Again, what level are they?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.