Question about model inporting

Gev

Reaction score
Hi all. I have problem with inporting of model. The models with one file are working normal but the models with more files like Alien.blp,Alien.mdx,... aren't exist in game when im starting it. I know that i must inport the Aline.blp in sorce of WC3 but where?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
If you downloaded it at the Hive, there should be a path you need to follow. But 1 thing you can do is save your stuff, close world editor, then open it and test! Sometimes, it fails importing the models and when you restart it, it works!

Gev

Reaction score
Il tru and will report here. Btw in zip that i have downloaded is'nt any path or info.

Gev

Reaction score
That works only on models that have onli Mdx file. The blp add on must be inported in WC3 sources (WC3.mpq or WC3x.mpq)???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

mordocai

Reaction score
no.................. did you evenr ead the importing tutorials?
import the blp, and set the path to what its supposed to be. THATS ALL NOTHING MORE

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Where you got the moddle from it should have the paths u need to change the .blp files to

Gev

Reaction score
I have downloaded it from Hiveworkshop and there is no description what to do.

Gev

Reaction score
Nevermind. I have found the tutorials about the model importing. At first i tought that the description must be in Zip archives.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.