Question about the Pulverize ability

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is just a quick question I want to double check: When a unit with the pulverize ability successfully pulverizes, does the damage for the pulverize ability replace the damage the unit would normally deal, or does it augment it? For example, if a unit deals 20 damage normally and pulverizes for 30, when the unit successfully pulverizes, would it deal 30 or 50? Thanks!

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That's pretty easy to test yourself.

Set damage to 20. Set Pulverize to 100%. Damage something and check the remaining life.

denmax

Reaction score
It augments..

And the pulverized area is around the point of the targetted enemy. E.g., if you use a ranged unit, it would "pulverize" around the attacked target.

At least this was the case like 5 years ago

afisakov

Reaction score
"dealing base damage + Pulverize damage in the specified area around the attacker."
Just to clarify, does this mean base damage to the target, a dn pulverize to target and surrounding, or base+pulverize to all.
aka: if I have 500 atk and a 20 damage pulverize, will all enemies around me take 520?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
In my test it was 100 area damage and 40 base damage to the target. So no, only the target would take 520 damage and the rest would just take 20.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.