Question on Blighted Land

Mindless

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

You know that when you place an Undead building (or any building with the ability Blight Growth Small/Large) in the World Editor, the terrain around that building turns to Blighted?

Well, I've now removed that building but it seems the Blight is still there? Why? And how can I remove it?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Blight is an 'ability'. Just remove it from the building's abilities.

Mindless

Reaction score
Just go over it with your terrain brush with the original terrain type selected.

That is an option. However, my terrain which I accidentally Blighted is a bit complex and I do not want to make that part again. Is there any simpler way to remove the Blight or undo the Blight?

Also, the trees affected by the Blight turns to dead ones; do I need to remove the trees and put live ones in its place?

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Hmm, you could try placing a building that has the ability "Blight Dispel - Small" or "Bligh Dispel - Large". Or just give it to a unit and place a few of those, your choice.

Not sure if it will restore the original terrain though.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
meOme is right, sirroelivan is not. Placing a human/orc/nightelven building will not remove the blight.
and the only way to restore the old terrain without doing it over yourself is redoing your last action (CTRL + Z)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.