Rain of Arrows Ability

Riptz

Reaction score
I need help making a spell or ability that makes it where ever you use that spell on, arrows fall down on that place, kind of like Blizzard, except with arrows instead of ice bolts. (not good with english)

Any ideas on doing this? Please and thanks in advance.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't do modelling.
Make a new thread with a title:
[Model Request] Rain of Arrows
Or something of the like.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
This could be done with some coding and Vexorians dummy model. If I remember correct, it has animations for different Z angles.

Actually, I might have seen spell like this. Wait a sec, I check if I can find it.

EDIT. Here it is: link

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Just use Rocket Cluster and change the model to an arrow model. I have one of those moves in my map.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Just use Rocket Cluster and change the model to an arrow model. I have one of those moves in my map.

and either change the missle arc to something high (near 1, like .95) if you want the arrows to be seen launching, or create a dummy and set it's flying height to something high and have it cast your spell. Blizzard is a pain to work with because the model is pretty much built-in, and then the rotation of the arrows would also pose a problem (they would fall horizontally)

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
I think I can make one for you. Shouldn't be that hard

Edit: Added model for Rain of Arrows
Attached a map where blizzard is modified to Rain of Arrows, which also includes an icon for Rain of Arrows that I had already made for another map.

Lyle.

Reaction score
I think I can make one for you. Shouldn't be that hard

Edit: Added model for Rain of Arrows
Attached a map where blizzard is modified to Rain of Arrows, which also includes an icon for Rain of Arrows that I had already made for another map.

Wow, I have no use for it right now but that's a very cool model, nice job

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.