Rakion - Better then ever

X

Xmkiller

Rakion is an old game, it used to suck because of all the lag but now all that is gone they finaly fixed the old lag problem. This has to be the most addicting game i have ever played. Your always in action in this 3rd person sword slashing, frieball casting game. :] There are 5 Classes to choose from, Swordsmen, Blacksmith, Archer, Mage, Ninja. Each one has its own unique attacks.
Join many different kinds of games like deathmatch, team deathmatch, golem wars, boss wars, and stages. Work together with your team to take down the enemy golem in golem wars.
Gain levels, increase yours stats, buy items to improve your character. Shocking graphics and gamplay. Im certain if you like chaotic action games you will love this.

http://www.rakion.com

If you lwant, when you register, you can recommend me by entering "XmFade" (without "") on the recommend feild. Thanks :)

I

Ident1ty

Thanks for posting this. I used to be a rakion addict myself I had about a 43 Archer lol. Dear god i owned... sorry good memories :D . Will defenitly reccomend you though!

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
well its bound to be better, now that they added basic mode. haha seeing a lvl 1 own someone hu's 30lvls up is funny.

and with that we can be safe from P2P ppl hu hav a dragon and a soul cannon, etc.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
I would play, but they can't even spell there own guide right, I've seen better grammer from people surroned by ghouls with 3 gargs and a fat on them in Notd.

The FAQ is also similing broken, you can only open the first section, thats pathetic.

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
which is y most games r uncussessful: the website is crap.

sigh, but then the lag factor also plays a bit part of losing, and the lag checker wehn u enter a room doesn't help much..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.