Randal's Preface

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
On the early morning Paul left for Denver, I was floating in a shell of flesh. My arms and legs were at rest on my left side, wrapped in a cloth-like sack that is not stitched nor restraining. It was a blanket, not a sack; yet it was warm and full of vivid green. The stillness of the atmosphere allowed me to perceive it, to taste its oxygen, nitrogen, and whatever else was in air. Then I closed my eyes. I realized that these two eyes inside my head were sore from the night before, and their lids seem to slowly close as if the edges were rusted. I tried to drift back to sleep, but all that came to me were more spontaneous recollections as my consciousness rebuilt myself. A back molar on the top left side of my hurts like hell whenever I bite down. I am pale and getting fat. My red beard is growing so long that the whiskers pull at my face whenever I lay down. There's an ingrown toenail on the inside edge of my left big toe. Life as it should be was.

Last edited:

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I read it once... I don't understand the theme and such, I think I should read it a coupple of more times before I answer the 5 questions after it ^_^

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Will read it soon, but the amount of analysis you desire on each of your works is fairly extensive, so you gotta gimme a second to take a breather before I tackle this one.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that you intend to read this. I'll wait patiently for any feedback.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.