Video Random Interesting YouTube video thread 2.0

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Monopoly theory and play advice - it is not even cheating LOL!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool Fire Ant documentary

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
For the first time ever, we are able to observe the formation of an “ice finger of death” through some breathtaking footage. These days it’s rare to uncover a phenomenon completely new to science, one that expands our knowledge of the world in unique and wondrous ways. But just as it happened in the past few years with uncontacted tribes, unseen caves, and sea beasts, the forming of Antarctic brinicles – also known as “ice fingers of death” – was recently introduced to armchair adventurers in the form of some breathtaking footage.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Clip of Lex Fridman talking with Sam Altman,CEO of OpenAI, the company behind GPT-4, ChatGPT, DALL-E, Codex, and many other state-of-the-art AI technologies.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
In this video I show you what a movement through a fourth spatial dimension would look like in our 3D World. I show you what crazy stuff would happen if a 4th dimensional being were to move 4D objects through our 3D space. Weird things happen like the sudden appearing of objects, shape changing, sudden mirror imaging and more! This video is helpful to understanding a 4th spatial dimension using the simplest object...a sphere. This is easier than a tesseract to understand because it looks the same from all directions.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Searching for the most valuable mineral in Cerro Gordo's abandoned silver mines in California, USA. @Danhurd and @GhostTownLiving took @mbmmllc down into the old abandoned mine looking for smithsonite. Did we find it? How much is it worth?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This ancient species had the same six legs and segmented body that we’d recognize from an ant today. But it also had a huge, scythe-like jaw and a horn coming out of its head. This bizarre predator belonged to a group known as “hell ants.” But they’re gone now, and we’re still trying to figure out why.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
We have created a diversity of new features at our quarry project in the northeast of Portugal and the results are starting to show. With this update we aim to tell you all about the new habitats we have created and also show you some of the species that have moved in.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered what the secret is to making glass from scratch? Today I'm teaching you about the origin, the components of glass, and how to create glass STRAIGHT from sand using primitive technology.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great compilation straight from the official Pawn Stars YouTube Very interesting history on these high dollar items

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A 9,500-year-old burial in Cyprus represents some of the oldest known evidence of human/cat companionships anywhere in the world. But when did this close relationship between humans and cats start? And how did humans help cats take over the world?

Meow!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A billion dollar network WTH - it piggybacked on a crypto currency and now its just there but dying. Fascinating!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
In between two of the islands of Indonesia, there’s an ancient line that is both real and…not real.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to live next door to this guy... just in case you know? :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The President of the United States of America makes the call and within a few moments a nuclear warhead has been launched into the sky, roaring towards its target about to deliver a payload of 1.2 megatonnes -- there is no going back! Check out today's epic new video exploring what would happen if the US launched a nuclear strike minute by minute!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
My marauder ant colony, named the Leviathans, living in their great rock sea monster ant terrarium, is getting huge, and therefore require much more food. This is why I felt the ant colony was ready to consume an entire dead adult mouse, food rejected by my python. It would be a feast for the ants but I was not prepared to see how epic the process of eating the mouse was going to be. Hope you enjoy this week's ant feeding episode! Ant love forever!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
In this captivating video, an ex-convict delves into the depths of the prison system, providing an unfiltered and revealing review of the top 10 worst prisons. Gain unprecedented insights into the harsh realities, intense experiences, and lessons learned behind bars

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.