Random Interesting YouTube video thread Archive - The OG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

Video is on the horseman of Corvo, the statue nobody can explain.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
My friend Jesse Enkamp met Steven Seagal and told me how Steven is in real life and answered other questions I asked about him.

This is the first time I have ever heard anybody that has met with Steven Seagal that has not had anything bad to say about him. Totally different point of view in this video is interesting to see.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
so... what happened to him?

Well, since you asked :)

Jashaun Agosto is not a failure. He was a 2x high school state champion, acquired a full scholarship to #longisland university #liu and played respectable. But with his hype since 10 years old, many were looking for a bit more. No he never made the NBA, but because of his skills he can create a better life for himself or at least become an inspiration for someone else. He's still young and has his entire future in front of him. Wish him nothing but the best along his journey. But I ask, What Happened The BIGGEST PRODIGY EVER? Jashuan Agosto Stunted Growth.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
1.5 hours southwest of Anchorage is a town accessed only through a tunnel under a glacier or by sea. A place where almost all of the residents live in one self-contained building with a school, store, church, USPS, and everything it takes to live under one roof.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Over six thousand sailors make up the crew of aircraft carriers living at sea for months. Amenities are available on board to ensure that these sailors are comfortable and highly motivated when handling operations on an aircraft carrier. Some of the amenities you would find on an aircraft carrier include a laundry room that can wash and dry 50,000 pounds of clothing per week, a dry cleaner, a uniform shop, dental and medical offices, a tobacco shop, barber shops, and even a grocery store!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Most American big cities have become more difficult over the last few years due to an increase in crime and homelessness. Some families have decided to leave it all and start anew. Join me as we meet a family from Philadelphia that decided to move to Alaska to start at a new life living off the grid.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Far north of the lower 48 is a special place called Alaska. Here, the Natives tell their stories about growing up in a world removed from roads, learning English as a second language, their perspective of being Native in Alaska, and how they feel about the US. Join me as we learn about another place and people in America that most of us know little about.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
In every space opera, every space adventure, every Western in the stars, you can guarantee that somewhere in the cast will be a rogue - a smuggler, a pirate - sat behind the wheel of their very own space ship. Often it will be falling apart, often it will have some hidden depths that make it worthy of being a hero ship.

I never knew that the Falcons computer was ran by 3 different networked droid AI called the Millennium Collective. Pretty Cool!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Rescue Buoy (Rettungsboje) were pioneering rescue craft designed to act as floating rescue stations for the lufftwaffe. Soon the British got in on the act, and we explore the two designs and history of these strange craft - and even visit one!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Far from the Alaskan mainland and close to Russia is Saint Lawrence Island, a remote land inhabited by the Siberian Yupik People. Here they still live off of a whale hunt, reindeer, walrus, and halibut (they have one store too). The Natives have successfully managed to retain control of their land and keep it restricted from the rest of America and the outside world. Join me as we meet the locals and learn about the Siberian Yupik people who have endured their harsh climate and retained some of their ways of life for thousands of years.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
3 Hours worth of Video Game Story Cinematic what more can you ask for?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is the Archive thread the current Interesting Video Thread is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.