Random Interesting YouTube video thread Archive - The OG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike Tyson asked Joe Rogan who the greatest mixed martial arts fighter of all time is. Joe shares an unsettling experience he had one time at the hands of this person.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A first look at Leon's new claws since he molted 28 days ago. This is video #7 in the Leon The Lobster series.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
After Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the world is now closely monitoring whether China will attempt to take over Taiwan. Here's why people are worried and the ramifications if Beijing invaded the island nation.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

In episode two of Hacking the Apocalypse, Claire Reilly looks at the risk of an all-out nuclear war and tours a Cold-War era missile silo that's now a luxury escape bunker.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Dude setting off different size firecrackers in a dead drainage lake. Blows the shit out of the lake!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Ants reaction over chili sauce. They are drawing to the sweet scent and the red attractiveness. The ending is surprising though, these smart little creatures.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

This one gets its own thread. I think there are more and if there are... they will go here.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Some pretty gnarly destruction in this one! Some good ole Battlebot goodness!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

This Swarm Of Miniature Flying Robots Can Maneuver Around Trees Better Than The Imperial Forces In 'Return Of The Jedi'

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

A documentary about Norm Macdonald, his incident in Iowa, his philosophies, and his battles with cancer.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The universe is one giant box of mystery, and we have been discovering exoplanets all the time since we sent telescopes powerful enough to detect them to space! One of the most intriguing exoplanets is the Proxima, and as such, scientists, including the ones employed by NASA, have spent lots of time studying it. What have they learned about this fascinating planet? Is life present on it? Join us to explore NASA’s study Proxima b that reveals its secrets!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

★ WHAT is Monster Bug Wars? This is ringside access to bug-eat-bug gladiatorial contests! Witness some of nature’s deadliest encounters where stings, spikes and deadly venom are wielded with cold-blooded precision.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Volcano footage is some of the most stunning around.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Netflix has been the king of streaming for a decade, but recently the competition has caught up. Will Netflix survive? It may be too early to tell definitively but it's not looking good.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
What is truly the purpose of these hollow concrete labyrinths, what secret lies within?

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A general solution to the cubic equation was long considered impossible, until we gave up the requirement that math reflect reality.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Today we took a road trip to slab City a city with no laws no water no electricity and 125° heat people build their own shelters in the middle of the desert we wondered how it would be to live there and we met slab city Jack He has been living in the desert for about 11 years he does not have to pay any rent it was really informative to talk to him we had an awesome time and I can’t wait to go back

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Swedish food artist Caroline Eriksson creates life-sized, intricate sculptures out of gingerbread. Her designs, mostly inspired by pop culture and movies like “Guardians of the Galaxy” and “Predator”, can take weeks to finish.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This was shot over a 2 day period from May 2nd to May 3rd, 2021. This is my first documentary and first film I've directed in quite some time, and I'm happy to say I am proud of what my team and I have been able to make here. This was my final for my Documentaries class, and I hope to make more content featuring the community out in The Slabs in the future!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.