Random Interesting YouTube video thread Archive - The OG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great set of fan made videos featuring the Daleks. It is very well done and the stories are interesting. Good Stuff!

Multiverse Wars
Three Daleks appear in the first army fortress claiming to be from a different universe

Second Empire
Second Empire is set in a Reality different to our own where the Daleks we know are different they are closer to their Kaled Ancestors than the Dalek we know and love this gives them personalities and Names When you watch this if you aren't familiar with the comic it is based up keep in mind the fact that These Daleks are different to ours Second Empire the series is based on the Graphic Novel Second Empire by Mechmaster you can follow his work and the comic either on the project Dalek forums or by going to his site http://www.mechmaster.co.uk/

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Shipping container homes have been a trend for a while, from reality TV shows to housing policy discussions. But the truth is that these homes are a lot more difficult to build than you might think.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The Voyager 2 spacecraft is one of the testaments to human ingenuity! More than four decades after launch, the spacecraft continues to function, even in the harshest imaginable condition of deep space! Despite being billions of miles away, the tenacious spacecraft continues to send back amazing and even terrifying discoveries to the mission controllers on earth! One of the discoveries was a huge wall of fire when Voyager 2 crossed the boundary of our solar system! What happens at this boundary, and how do the events at this boundary affect us on the earth? Join us as we dive into Voyager 2's discovery of a wall of fire at the edge of our solar system

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It has been estimated that as much as two-thirds of deceased soldiers in the US Civil War were killed not by bullets but by disease, with the most prevalent of those diseases being the intestinal illnesses diarrhea and dysentery. It was not clear, based on the established medical knowledge, exactly what caused these illnesses to flourish in military camps, but one physician by the name of James H. Salisbury suspected diet was the greatest culprit, and came up with his own solution.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
What is the coldest weather you have endured? No matter how cold, it cannot compare to Antarctica, where temperatures can approach minus 128.6 degrees Fahrenheit or minus 89.2 degrees Celsius! However, the cold in Antarctica is nothing compared to the terrifying new discoveries scientists are making in Antarctica! Even NASA is involved in these amazing discoveries! What have scientists discovered in the cold expanse of Antarctica? How does it affect you where you live? Join us as we bring you terrifying new discoveries scientists have made under the ice of Antarctica!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It's Marvel vs DC Comics as two titans clash in the ultimate battle between the unstoppable and the immovable!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The dark comedy The Death of Stalin is discussed and a documentary type history is given. Then the film is compared against real history in the History Buffs style

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Documentary on King Baldwin IV of Jerusalem and his battles with Saladin, the great Ayyubid Sultan of the Crusades era. The video includes Raynald of Chatillon's Red Sea Campaign. Baldwin IV, the Leper King of Jerusalem, is one of history's most heroic personalities.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you remember the headlines screaming that the bees are going extinct? Whatever happened to that? We looked into it and turns out the honeybees are doing fine. But the wild bees aren't. What does this mean, how much should we worry, and what can we do? I'll sort it out for you.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This update is one I've been waiting a long time to share! We are rebuilding a hotel here in the abandoned mining town of Cerro Gordo. It's been a long, difficult progress, but progress is happening again and I'm very excited to share where we are at, and where we hope to go from here!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Documentary of the short life of the brilliant mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever I get asked to talk about anything Mob related, I am happy to share based on my experience from my Colombo Crime Family era. In this episode, we'll go through the things that can you mob guys murdered in that life. I hope you like it, enjoy watching!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
During World War I & II weapon innovations were at an all-time high, but not every new weapon design was a hit, some were just plain stupid! Check out some of the worst weapons ever invented that were so bad they never made it to the battlefield!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Back to the classics! I finally found a great camping spot in a freeway interchange. This has been on my camping list for a while, but I needed to find the perfect stealthy interchange. Crazy neighbor kindly dropped me and my camping gear off and then picked me up in the morning. I tried out a disposable grill and had a blast sleeping beside the roar of the traffic.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I drew the plans for this tiny house in 2017. I finished the build in fall of 2019. I moved into it in spring of 2020. 2 years later, and here's the tour...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is old - but it is epic and I cannot find it using the forum search so here it is from all the past glory - Techno Viking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.