Rant about sevenforums/eightforums...

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
But you did not have multiple accounts did you? Or did you have have more than one account without realizing you did?

Sometimes when you have signed up on a site because you want to answer a post or take part in a discussion. You register, and then maybe you don't go back on the site again. And then a year later you may have forgotten that you were already a member of that forum. And so you forget your user name and password and set up a new account. Did that happen?

But if not then why did they accuse you of having multiple accounts?

But I have heard that other people have been banned from Seven Forums for no reason. So it has not just happened to us, but to other people. So I think that Seven Forums are very strict, and stricter than most forums.
But if you want a Windows 7 forum, try Windows 7 forums www.windows7forums.com.

They are not very strict, even if you go off of the topic. And the atmosphere is more relaxed there.Andrea Borman.
Thanks, I might check it out sometime. I did make a second account I just didn't know it was against the rules, they don't seem to care.

I always use the same username for every site I go to these days, albeit it isn't either of the two accounts I have here :p

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think that,Expert Law forums were taking the mickey by posting a similar ban message to as Seven Forums did.

But as I said before it could be because I am famous on the Internet.

I expect it's more a result of you being annoying.

Monitoring you to ensure you don't get up to shenanigans is giving me a headache. Out you go.

they posted that reason, and honestly the first one looks like you snapped at a person who said that you posted in the wrong forum, and then linked you to the proper one, then closed the thread - strict forums? yes, but not an abuse of power by the mods either

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.