Rap and Rhymes. *Help*

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I'm looking for aid on working on rapping, though its not my favorite music style, nor genre, I am trying to learn quick easy and relaxing way to rap, maybe some starting lines, some good beats, in addition to my natural skill.

I'm looking forward to see what original and sweet raps you guys can come up with, and help me out with..?

Also, I need to learn how to break dance... That'd be sweet.
(Thats not for this topic but w.e...)

I listen to enough Eminem, so help me out, and i'll show you what I got.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Shackles of War

This is what I consider the best "rap song" on the Writer's Corner, but if you really want to get into a music discussion I think the music forum may be a better forum to post this.

Technomancer

Reaction score
Remeber that the rhythm and beat are the driving influence on what you want to say. Repeat rhythmic patterns to create a good rap song.

Demi666

Reaction score
I'm looking for aid on working on rapping, though its not my favorite music style, nor genre, I am trying to learn quick easy and relaxing way to rap, maybe some starting lines, some good beats, in addition to my natural skill.

I'm looking forward to see what original and sweet raps you guys can come up with, and help me out with..?

Also, I need to learn how to break dance... That'd be sweet.
(Thats not for this topic but w.e...)

I listen to enough Eminem, so help me out, and i'll show you what I got.

>I am trying to learn quick easy and relaxing way to rap

not possible if you dont wanna sound stupid

>I listen to enough Eminem, so help me out,

not gonna help you much

>I'm looking for aid on working on rapping, though its not my favorite music style, nor genre

then why would you like to learn, xapphire go on msn and ill send you beats & music mkay`?

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You almost come off as you don't like rap, if you don't enjoy it why would you pursue it? Find some appreciation of the genre. Try Nas, illmatic, A Tribe Called Quest albums: the low end theory or midnight marauders. Maybe start with some proper 2pac. Genelec & Memphis Reigns, Scorpion Circles

Also, please don't talk differently when you rap, if you talk like your off the streets or something then talk like it, cause you'd be comfortable like that. If you don't talk like that then talk just how you would. Genelec & Memphis use a big vocabulary, if that'd help definitely give Scorpion Circles a listen.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Its not that I don't enjoy it, but I'd rather not act like I'm off the streets, I'd rather not impersonate a gangster. I really like the style, the beat, and the type of rhymes and sweet music that I can come up with.

I listen to Eminem because inside, he is like really smart, he could've grown up to be wise, if not for his messed up childhood. He uses vocabulary and his lyrics are true.

I wish to learn because I admire Eminem and I think rapping is way greater then Screamo and Roaring at the crowd, when that can be cool too.

Thanks for the help guys, Demi, I'll talk to you a bit later.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
>I am trying to learn quick easy and relaxing way to rap

not possible if you dont wanna sound stupid

>I listen to enough Eminem, so help me out,

not gonna help you much

>I'm looking for aid on working on rapping, though its not my favorite music style, nor genre

then why would you like to learn, xapphire go on msn and ill send you beats & music mkay`?

1. It is possible...Anything is possible...
2. Ofc Eminem is going to help he is one of the greatest rappers ever
3. If it is not your favorite you should not pursue it as it will not interest you as much as it should.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think that if you watch 8 Mile enough, the brilliance may shake off to you.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
You can try to see his style of rapping. It's not so much of "bat" "Rat" hat" etc., but rhymes like tight, life, why, etc. So it's about the same sound, with different spelling, and not too much rhyming.

Xapphire

Reaction score
Haha, good call, I just watched "8 Mile" last week :). Thanks though, yeah, I Haven't been acting happy ever since hehahaha!

A

aznsteph

lol dats one of the easiest things to do, ive written a few rap songs myself and they flow well with the beat because i just imagine a beat and sample it a lil...

first off, it doesnt matter if you live in a ghetto or not, i live in montreal's second most dangerous ghetto but im not a killer, well i do get involved in stuff like weed and fights but the rest...nah

i suggest dat you listen to songs of 2Pac, Joe Budden, Sun NY, Notorious B.I.G., they are really true and great, rap aint wat it used to be ><...If you want to talk about the true street thing, "Underground Rap" then listen to songs of Pac but if ur "Mainstream Rap" listen to stuff like Eazy - E or his son or SOULJA BOY, basically, the difference is dat underground is about the real street stuff not stupid things like women drugs or cars and Mainstream is a good beat with stupid verses about women drugs or cars.

you should check the lyrics of the songs you like, its kinda like learning from them and if you want, ill send ya one of my songs dat ive written

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
i suggest dat you listen to songs of 2Pac, Joe Budden, Sun NY, Notorious B.I.G., they are really true and great, rap aint wat it used to be ><...If you want to talk about the true street thing, "Underground Rap" then listen to songs of Pac but if ur "Mainstream Rap" listen to stuff like Eazy - E or his son or SOULJA BOY, basically, the difference is dat underground is about the real street stuff not stupid things like women drugs or cars and Mainstream is a good beat with stupid verses about women drugs or cars.

Don't do that :rolleyes:

If you want some REAL inspiration, look up Sage Francis or Buck 65 on Myspace. Both of 'em have profiles on there.

Demi666

Reaction score
1. It is possible...Anything is possible...
2. Ofc Eminem is going to help he is one of the greatest rappers ever
3. If it is not your favorite you should not pursue it as it will not interest you as much as it should.

>1
no
>2
lol...
ever heard of wu-tang clan? / tupac / a 10 year old kid >.<?
>3
gj?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.