World Rape-aXe device's teeth clamp rapists in South Africa

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
BOSTON — Sonnet Ehlers looked into the eyes of the rape victim and saw nothing.

“Her eyes looked like marbles, totally dead,” said Ehlers, who was working as a medical researcher at Kimberley Hospital in the Northern Cape of South Africa when a 20-year-old South African woman was being treated for rape injuries.
But Ehlers remembers clearly one sentence the young woman uttered: “If only I had teeth down there.”

South African Ehlers made a promise to herself to "do something about this.” Forty years later, the result is the Rape-aXe, an anti-rape device with "teeth."

Rape-aXe is a flexible polyurethane condom-like tube that fits into the woman's body. Rows of jagged plastic hooks line the inside of the tube — bent backward like teeth in a shark’s mouth — and lodge in a perpetrator's penis upon entry. The perpetrator can withdraw from the woman, but the Rape-aXe remains clamped on. Trying to pull it off will cause discomfort.

Last edited:

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
im not so sure that it can only be surgically removed.. im sure a lot of people would try to improvise

Durandal

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! That makes me utterly filled with glee to hear raping bastards will finally start to get what's coming to them.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Unless they have plastic or biting fetishes..

*Bite from Axe*
"Aww.. yea... MORE BITING!"
*Cums*

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
He wouldn't have to know if it was there. Just check.

And I'm sure that most rapists wouldn't go directly for penetration. They'd probably have the victim tied or otherwise incapacitated and then "play around" first. I'm sure he'd notice the Rape-aXe.

IMO, this would only work against stupid people...

You'd be surprised that most rapists are "normal" people with "normal" IQ's.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Now the women can be the rapists. Promiscuously luring lonely men at nightclubs and bars to have "sex" with them only to ensnare their penises in this contraption.

Durandal

Reaction score
He wouldn't have to know if it was there. Just check.

And I'm sure that most rapists wouldn't go directly for penetration. They'd probably have the victim tied or otherwise incapacitated and then "play around" first. I'm sure he'd notice the Rape-aXe.

IMO, this would only work against stupid people...

You have a sick little mind :/

Not really, by sick I meant intelligent and good at throwing my arguments into...something, mostly just to pieces.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
It's titles like these that scream "Read ME! READ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

which of course i can't resist that alluring siren call.

Conal

Reaction score
I'm sure the rapist would get pretty pissed with the victim...I'd rather get raped than get killed.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure the rapist would get pretty pissed with the victim...I'd rather get raped than get killed.
The victim would be running out the window, with the raper still bent over on the floor.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! That makes me utterly filled with glee to hear raping bastards will finally start to get what's cumming to them.

Fixed.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Not all rapists are mentally ill. But rape someone is surely not normal.So he can't be entirely normal anyway. Isn't that right?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I know a rapist can be from a home with a family and such a thing.
and if they start/did rape once.. They always be sick in the head. No matter what.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.