• awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mapguy

Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

I made a remake of this hero.

the thread is called:

Rate this hero - Cursed Pirate (((REMAKE)))

Jinxx

Reaction score
greater ultimate
ghost ship - active, target location
calls a great ship to crash in target point dealing 125 physical and 125 magical damage to enemies. All those hit by the ship are also stunned for 1.5 seconds. After the crash the ship starts to sunk and creates a whirlpool which slows the movement speed of enemies in 400 AOE by 25%. The whirlpool also returns 20% of any damage dealed by an enemy back to himself.
upgrades increases crash damage and duration
Isn't this Kunkka's ultimate from DotA? Ghost ship, and all? Also, I think you have too many effects here; physical damage, magical damage, stun, slow, damage return... That's 5 in all - my advice would be to cut out 3, and focus on 2... :)

mapguy

Reaction score
Isn't this Kunkka's ultimate from DotA? Ghost ship, and all? Also, I think you have too many effects here; physical damage, magical damage, stun, slow, damage return... That's 5 in all - my advice would be to cut out 3, and focus on 2... :)
this is not Kunkkas ultimate. this is jkunkkas ultimate:
summons a ship that crases in target point dealing damage and stun, also causes allies to take half damage for for 5 seconds and the rest of the damage after it.

coming back to my spell.

you are right, greater ultimate has too many effect. I´ll probably just maintain SLOW, STUN, DAMAGE, REDUCE RESIST.
I'll forget the damage return part.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.