Reaction score
vote and comment.

Name: Ze`Damacumba
Class: voodoo mage.
intelligence: 70%
strength: 20%
agility: 10%
attack range: 600

skill 1 - voodoo doll: creates a magical creature with 500 hitpoints and links it to target allied unit. the doll will absorb half of the damage dealed to the linked unit. The link breakes if the distance between them becomes greater than 1100.
upgrade A = add + 150 hitpoints to the doll(upgrades twice)
upgrade B = adds 10% physical resitance to the doll.
Upgrade C = adds 10% magical resistance to the doll.

skill 2 - shadow poison = throws a strange fluid into the targe dealing 50 physical damage on impact, that enemy will slowly lose movement speed and attack speed over 3 seconds. when it becomes fully paralyzed it takes 150 magical damage and is stunned for 1.5 seconds.
upgrade A = increases impact damage by 20 and paralyze damage by 40 (upgrades four times).

skill 3 - voodoo ward = summons and invulnerable ward to attack nearby enemies dealing 40 magical damage per hit. the ward lasts 5 seconds and when it dies all nearby allies are healed by the total amount of damage dealed by the ward. Lasts 5 seconds.
upgrade A = increases ward's attack rate by 15% (can upgrade four times).

ultimate = voodoo curse = throws a damn curse into the target. the curse deals 25 dark damage and removes 15 manapoints of the target per second. if the cursed unit casts a spell it takes 75 magical damage and is stunned for 1 second. Lasts 10 seconds.
upgrade A = increases duration by 2 seconds.
upgrade B = deals 10 extra damage and removes 5 extra manapoints per second.
upgrade C = increases stun damage by 25 and duration by 0.25 seconds. (can upgrade twice)

greater ultimate = circle of death: creates a region of voodoo magic that lasts in the ground for 10 seconds. enemies inside the circle have their physical and magical resistance reduced by 20%. in the other hand, all allies inside the circle have their physical and magical resitance increased by 20%.
when an enemy dies inside the circle a pulse of darkness deals 50 dark damage to all other enemies and slows their movement speed by 50% for 1 second.
upgrade A = increases area of effect by 150.
upgrade B = increases duration by 2 seconds.
upgrade C = increases damage after death by 15 and slow duration by 0.5 seconds (can upgrade twice).

Stringel

Reaction score
I think spell 2 and 4 together are too powerful, something cool would be if you made them share cooldown, therefore the mage would have to take the decision of which spell would be the most efficient in that specific situation.
However your tooltips are still awful, you have you check both grammars and spelling.

mapguy

Reaction score
I think spell 2 and 4 together are too powerful, something cool would be if you made them share cooldown, therefore the mage would have to take the decision of which spell would be the most efficient in that specific situation.
However your tooltips are still awful, you have you check both grammars and spelling.

I think it`s better make them weaker instead of cooldown share. . .
and it`s not smart to use both at same time. it`s better you first curse and if the enemy tries to escape the you throw the god damn curse.

my grammar is bad because I writte very fast.
it`s better written in my map...shame:p

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I like the skills a lot, they synergize fairly well.

In my opinion though, skill 2 seems pretty overpowered. It's a double-disable that also deals damage. Combine that with his other skills and you have a crazy-op hero. I would suggest either removing the damage or changing it in someway. I like the concept though.

The greater ultimate (Circle of Death) is my favorite. That's a cool skill. :)

Seprest

Reaction score
I think the abilities are all pretty cool. However having them all on one hero would make him a bit OP, skill 2 has just too much going on for a normal ability. It is sort of lingering between a normal skill and an ultimate o_O

I would suggest you allow a way for the enemy to avoid the stun or something, and make the damage a little less intense.

shiFt

Reaction score
The voodoo troll/mage/doctor is overdone, try making it something else. Sounds like many Heros iv seen before.

mapguy

Reaction score
I like the skills a lot, they synergize fairly well.

In my opinion though, skill 2 seems pretty overpowered. It's a double-disable that also deals damage. Combine that with his other skills and you have a crazy-op hero. I would suggest either removing the damage or changing it in someway. I like the concept though.

The greater ultimate (Circle of Death) is my favorite. That's a cool skill. :)

maybe skills 2 is really overpowered. maybe I`ll reduce damage or just remove the stunning damage, only having the impact damage.

The voodoo troll/mage/doctor is overdone, try making it something else. Sounds like many Heros iv seen before.

same name don`t means same heroes.

The upgrades on the greater ultimate seem nerfed compared to the others. Is it channel?

it`s not channeling.
thats why I`m going to releasse beta version (exclusively on this forum) for decent people to test and say what`s good, whats overpower, and else.
(I`m not going to release beta for public out of this forum cause the majority of them will just try to compare my map with Dota, and what I want is to compare my map with my map, no other map)

Weyird

Reaction score
I dunno why people are discussing balance, they have no idea what the map is about. As for rating the hero, I would rate it very highly. The abilities are very unique, synergize well, seem to stick well to the theme of the hero.
But how you're going to make a bilities like that.. haha, they're beyond my skill!

mapguy

Reaction score
I dunno why people are discussing balance, they have no idea what the map is about. As for rating the hero, I would rate it very highly. The abilities are very unique, synergize well, seem to stick well to the theme of the hero.
But how you're going to make a bilities like that.. haha, they're beyond my skill!

thanks for giving it a high note.

and most of these abilities are easy when you create your map thinking on them.

for example, a thing that makes everything easier for me is using a single trigger for dealing all damage in my map, by this trigger I can check buffs to increase, reduce or block damage.

the trigger that counts damage dealed by ward, makes doll absorb damage and reduce resistance of enemies with the circle of death are all in the same trigger.

(this trigger will get so big and messed up when I create my 20th hero that I don't know If im going to be able to find something inside it:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.