• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
Blademaster

Wind Walk Mastery -active
Code:
Allows the Blademaster to become invisible, and move faster for a set amount of time. When the Blademaster attacks a unit to break invisibility, he will deal bonus damage.After years of practice the Blademaster can now hit the target 

note: you go into normal windwalk then you get an ability that teleports and stab the target then the ability it's removed if you use it or your windwalk is finished

Devastate -active -aoe
Code:
Slams the ground, stunning and damaging nearby enemy land units and send them in the air.

note: Warstomp with imaple that go in a circle from the hero

Backstab -passive
Code:
Give the Blademaster an chance to stab the target from behind dealing vast amount of damge to a single target.

note: this spell is only useable if you are behind your target then you have the chance to deal that damage

Slayer -active
Code:
Enchants the Blademaster's weapon, giving him the ability to stunt the target with each hit for 5 seconds and sending a shockwave dealing 95 damage  in direction of the target, damaging it and continuing behind it.

Credits to "Necrach"!
Youtube video with hero killing some Rifleman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83_llgVRvak

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
The War Stomp spell doesn't seem to lift them into the air; are you sure it works? I realize the Riflemen movement speeds were set to 0, but are the Impales just for eye candy or do they actually serve a purpose?

Also, can I see your trigger for Backstab?

NBalfa

Reaction score
You need to fix some stuff like for the shockwave tou must create a dummy on the attacking unit add the ability to the unit and then order it to shockwave at the possition of attacked unit

(attacking unit is equal to your hero)

do you want me to create this ability for you?

madd_999

Reaction score
I voted bad, not becous the looks but becous of hte spell's.

all spells consist with a stun. so basicly (what I see) is just a stun lock hero. and i dont like them.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
he seems fishy to me :/
first spell:
windwalk with blinkstrike that even stuns?
epic escape chasing and gangbang hero? :p
second spell:
a normal aoe stun whit the impale effect?
not very original but meh.

wont even say anything about backstab...

100% bash over 5 seconds? oO thats insane...

overall:
he got way to much stuns and he have far to great escape mekanizm + assassinating skills.
i mean wtf? invis with extra movement speed + target blink to a target?

and the whole concept isn't that original.

i voted bad, since imo he has way to many stuns, not to mention invis with VERY short cd (judging form movie) + target blink.
He seems pretty OP imo.

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
most of his skills are just 2 plain and unoriginal :banghead:i mean he has a backstab, a windwalk/blink strike ability...... the only spell i find slightly interesting is his impale otherwise yea not much originality:cool: i'll bad for now but if u change him around a bit ill change my vote 2:thup:

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
as others said, the spells aren't that original
I also think that they don't really fit a "blademaster", except maybe the windwalk and backstab

for what kind of map is the hero intended? since he's pretty overpowered for PvP

I suggest dump this hero and do a complete remake of the spells

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
k first the impale lift normal units
second you will never fight against hero :) and all the high levels will be available at 20 plus at that point in the game you will most do little damage to targets since the creeps have good def and maybe the stun is a bit to much on the blink-strike move [my map is all about teamwork so i need an unit just to stunt the bosses] and i realy like the shockwave hitting in my back :) [actually the targets back :p] i tried allot to achieve that effect ]

@Cheddar here is the triggers for backstab

Trigger:
  • Backstab Reg
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to BackStab
    • Actions
      • Set Blade_Master_Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Triggering unit)

Trigger:
  • Backstab Attack
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Attacked unit))
          • Set TempPoint2 = (Temp_Point offset by 100.00 towards ((Facing of (Attacked unit)) + 180.00) degrees)
          • Set Temp_Group = (Units within 75.00 of TempPoint2)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • And - All (Conditions) are true
                • Conditions
                  • (Attacking unit) Equal to Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)]
                  • (Level of BackStab for Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)]) Greater than or equal to 1
                  • (Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)] is in Temp_Group) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Level of BackStab for Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)]) Equal to 1
                  • (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 10
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Cause Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)] to damage (Attacked unit), dealing 450.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
                  • Environment - Create a 2.00 second Normal ripple deformation at Temp_Point with starting radius 50.00, ending radius 250.00, and depth 15.00, using 0.20 second ripples spaced 12.50 apart
                  • Environment - Stop (Last created terrain deformation) over 2.00 seconds
                  • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|cffffffff--|r + (String(450))) at Temp_Point with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (100.00%, 25.00%, 25.00%), and 25.00% transparency
                  • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
                  • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 80.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                  • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
                  • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
                • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Level of BackStab for Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)]) Equal to 2
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Cause Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)] to damage (Attacked unit), dealing 550.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
                  • Environment - Create a 2.00 second Normal ripple deformation at Temp_Point with starting radius 50.00, ending radius 250.00, and depth 15.00, using 0.20 second ripples spaced 12.50 apart
                  • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|cffffffff--|r + (String(550))) at Temp_Point with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (100.00%, 25.00%, 25.00%), and 25.00% transparency
                  • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 80.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                  • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.00 seconds
                  • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
                • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Level of BackStab for Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)]) Equal to 3
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Cause Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)] to damage (Attacked unit), dealing 700.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
                  • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|cffffffff--|r + (String(700))) at Temp_Point with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (100.00%, 25.00%, 25.00%), and 25.00% transparency
                • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Level of BackStab for Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)]) Equal to 4
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Cause Blade_Master_Hero[(Integer A)] to damage (Attacked unit), dealing 950.00 damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal
                  • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|cffffffff--|r + (String(950))) at Temp_Point with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (100.00%, 25.00%, 25.00%), and 25.00% transparency
                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint2)
          • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Alright, the Backstab thing is good. I thought you had done it to detect differences in facing angles.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
man, this hero is average, all you do is to combine warcraft's abilities and make them seem cool, but it doesn't so...
You should learn Jass/vJass and you will able to make more awesome spells
I will tell you one spell and try to make to be better (first in GUI and then advance to Jass).
Here is the deal:
1)You cast a thing (buff/debuff like) on a target.
If your hp percent is more than his hp percent the 50% damage you take from him are returned as damage to him, and if your mana percent is more than his then the 50% damage you take is converted as heal for you, else your hp and mana regeneration is increased.
2)You cast a spell at an area, no unit can enter or leave this area, except those who are in.
The allies are unaffected, but the enemies take more damage as they are close to the center of this prison like area, and they are slowed (move, and attack speed) the more close they are to the borders (or away from center).

If you can make them then you are advanced to the next level.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i know were is my place :) [average] and i know a bit of jass [the vanilla one :)]

the first spell i need an DamageDetectionSystem so i record the damage
and the second i don't have an ideea how to make it :))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.