Realm of the Mad God

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

Rather fun little game, it plays a lot like Gauntlet in an MMO world. Give it a try :D

List of players...

ZombyJezuz - myself
Phyrex ---- phyrex1an
Kjifs--------trb92
Jaujarahje --- as himself.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
you don't and you can't

It's a very basic arcade style game, when you die you restart as a new character, all items lost, although you can now put items in a vualt.

I guess to "save" you could just close the browser, this will keep your current character with his load out, until he dies.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wasn't expecting much but I thought it was a rather fun game :thup:

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
This is surprisingly entertaining, though I have a question: How do you change your class from Wizard?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You have to reach a certain level with wizard.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Once you reach level 5 with the wizard you can change to a priest, then from there to an archer and on up. There's like 14 classes in all and you need various levels in certain classes to unlock them all.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Yeah, I got that I need to reach a certain level. What I didn't know at the time I asked, but have since found out, was that I had to die to change. I was looking for a class change dude.
I finally died at level 17, and now I know how to change.

>There's like 14 classes in all and you need various levels in certain classes to unlock them all.
It remind me of the Final Fantasy Tactics system. "To unlock class C, you need level 7 in class A and level 14 in class B". I like it.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
If you're really into the game you can actually buy "gold" and use that to buy more character slots. the way I change characters is by hitting the refresh button and then clicking on a new character. I don't think they have a return to menu button. Unless you buy another slot you can only have 1 character, so it's best to play until they die and see what you can unlock.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Just discovered this, There's two knights at the spawn, one gray, one gold, you can change your character at the gray one. Also, I hit 20 with a thief :D

[edit] just hit 20 with a warrior... but then I died when I accidentally left clicked and the adobe flash thing came up.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went to have a quick play on it last night and ended up playing it for a couple of hours :p

I enjoy the concept of characters being pretty much disposable.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
lol, yea, I think that's what makes it so much fun! The game is like an arcade MMO, you play until you die and when you die you say oh well and start a new toon.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Wow, gave this a try and it is really fun. Gonna eat up my time for a while

Woo made it to level 10 with wizard. Now that I'm hooked I'm going to have to grind everything to level 20 :(

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Me and artificial was talking about starting some sort of thehelper guild in this game. Join it, we aren't doing anything together atm but I guess that might change depending on what our members want. I'm guessing we'll just run around and get ourself killed together. There isn't any built in guild support, just write your in game name here and you are officially a member.

I'm Phyrex, playing mostly on the European server but can sometimes be seen on the US servers as well.
I'm most often online on my Necromancer in a shiny staff and purple robe.
Sometimes you can see my Paladin wielding a sword blue as the sky and armor heavy of vengeance.
However, you'll never see my Rogue before he stabs you in the back.

Write "/tell Phyrex Hello" if you see me online, write it even if you don't see me I might get it anyway :p

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Wooo hit lvl 20 with archer...then immediately died :(
Then I found out lvl 20 archer doesn't unlock everything. I'm done for the night haha

Bartuc08

Reaction score
IF you would like to have your name put on the first page of this thread let me know, we'll hook up and play some time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.