AoS <<Realms of the Genesis : Reborn>>

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
The voyagers Ship ability doesn't work :/
it doesnt work in the beta version
Did you use the Model I made you? Or do you need some Adjustments made?
the hero supposed to be in the defiled's side, thats why i didnt used it yet, and BTW i didnt tried it ingame yet, i saw it in magos model editor, and looks like it has no body? only armor and a spirit

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
ugh just yesterday i dl ver 2.03 and haven't tried it and it's 2.04 already? u'r mean:p
Okay, I will give some feedback later.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
for the bounty system, theres a bug, when ur hero has a DPS spell, then if u tried to attack and stoped, it will give u bounty due to the DPS spell, which is so annoying

lets say
20 dmg DPS spell
70 dmg attack

when u attacked and the spell damages the target u attacked, it will give u 20 bounty, and wont give u 70 bounty from ur attack, because it only registers 1 damager per 1 attack, that means when u attacked and the spell damages the target, then ur attack hits the target, it only gives u the first dmg, 20 bounty

im thinking of replacing it with a bounty system that gives u bounty if u damaged a unit from an attack or spell, with this, there will be less bugs

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
>attack bounty : equal to attack damage.
this will still cause bugs, like i said before, when ur hero registers an attack, and a DPS spell from ur hero will damage the unit faster than damaging from attack, then the bounty will be based off the dps spell

to make it fair, all damage dealt from a hero will give bounty randomly from 30 to 50
or give me time to think about it

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
say hooray to agi heroes...

why not put a condition like, damage source not equal to "skill"

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
... what the... the potion and the mana pot didn't stack... and yet no cooldown. Wasting my gold...

Item ideas? Well make some triggered orbs, items to add skills, item to give ya discount at the shop, item to reset cooldown, to increase bounty, etc.
other ones are normal at dota, and other aos.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
say hooray to agi heroes...

why not put a condition like, damage source not equal to "skill"
i have a new damage detection on my map, this system can detect attack damage and spell damage, now ill use it
... what the... the potion and the mana pot didn't stack... and yet no cooldown. Wasting my gold...

Item ideas? Well make some triggered orbs, items to add skills, item to give ya discount at the shop, item to reset cooldown, to increase bounty, etc.
other ones are normal at dota, and other aos.
what do u mean doesnt stack? does not work together? they are based on different ability...from healing salve and from clarity potion

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
of course they dont stack if u used 2 Potion of Life in the same time
now i need a new style on creating recipe items

because the basic recipe items (like dota, and previous RotG) takes a long time to finish
ill show u the process of making those items if u dont know

Create item abilities
Create Main Item: this item will be given to heroes through triggers
Create Dummy item for displaying at shop: this item is the one u buy at the shop, it has all the description of the main item but doesnt have the ability of the main item
Create Dummy item with scroll icon: this item is given to the hero if the hero buys the recipe on the shop, and this item has the scroll icon, making it more like a recipe
Create trigger for removing dummy item: when ur hero buys the dummy item from the shop, the item u bought will be removed and the scroll item dummy will be given to ur hero
Combine items: finish

and the worst of all is, loading the item palette when choosing items from GUI, it takes 10-15 seconds before it shows the palette, with all that steps, it will take a long time to finish one shop full of recipes

i can finish 1 shop full of recipes for 3 hours without testing the map

so please, i need a new idea about combining recipes, a fast and easy combining item process

EDIT:
RotG Reborn v2.05 released

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
now i will use jass to save space and to avoid trigger lags due to BJs

i also copy paste triggers and items, but when it comes to creating the 3 items it really consume lots of time and so confusing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.