Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
- Reaction score
Look who's back And by the way, a its lochness monster. Some kind of sea snake. Google it.
He uses his transmutation abilities into a way that makes him more of a mage, so he's like a superior alchemist or something.I don't understand. How is that hero related to alchemy? Sounds more like some all-around mage.
FMA Rocks. I think Blizzard was also inspired by it when they made "Transmute" for the goblin alchemist.i though alchemist are the ones who creates poitions and acid bottles, but this was inspired from full-metal alchemist
Ok, hope this is goodInnate: Fist of Power
Each attack has a chance to knockback and deal extra damage. Knockback range and extra damage depends on your Strength.
Spell 1: Smash
Smashes the target into the ground, stunning it and dealing damage. Does a small amount of damage to himself. Triggers Fist of Power.
Spell 2: Spinning Destruction
The hero starts spinning around without control, causing him to damage himself and enemies nearby as he moves about completely randomly. Has a chance to trigger Fist of Power (chance to trigger is reduced).
[Note: When your hero meets with an obstacle, he will change directions.]
Spell 3: Strength of the Ages
Calls upon the strength of the ages. In exchange for a small amount of vitality, this ability grants the hero extra strength for a short duration.
Spell 4: Titan's Will
The Titan's Will to survive has persisted throughout the ages. When his health is at a critical level, he will gain strength. Gains some strength for every x% of health missing.
Ultimate: Titan's Arena
The Titan creates an Arena which traps nearby units. Anyunit which attempts to escape will be dragged back inside and damaged. During this time, the Titan gains extra health, damage and armour. If the Titan dies, the Arena will disappear.
[Note: When you use Spinning Destruction, your hero can "bounce" off the walls of the Arena.]
What?. NOFMA Rocks. I think Blizzard was also inspired by it when they made "Transmute" for the goblin alchemist.
Titan [APOY]fire. Comments: I actually based this hero from Kronus. of Greek Mytho... so this wasn't really what you are looking for.. but maybe you can use this on other new character. 1st Skill, Soul Thresher: Titan will release a ball of dark energy to the targeted area. when it hits wall,tree,unpathable area. it then bounces(just like a real ball). it can strike the same unit multiple times. units that get hit will take damage additionally it will reduce their mana by a fixed number.(for every unit hit it will get a damage penalty, 10% less damage to the next target.), the ball will continue to bounce until the ball disintegrate. Level 1 = 80 damage. 25 mana loss, last 4 seconds. Level 2 = 160 damage. 40 mana loss, last 5 seconds. Level 3 = 220 damage. 55 mana loss, last 6 seconds. Level 4 = 280 damage. 70 mana loss, last 7 seconds. it's similar to Odin's Balor, Battle Realm's Soul Thresher. and Pinball. 2nd Skill, Pulverize Titan's attack is amplified by his rage. the ground will then shatter and enemies in the area will take injury in the hamstring. reducing movement speed. Level 1 = 13% Chance, 250 AoE, 40 damage, 8% Slow Level 2 = 13% Chance, 275 AoE, 70 damage, 16% Slow Level 3 = 13% Chance, 300 AoE, 100 damage, 24% Slow Level 4 = 13% Chance, 325 AoE, 130 damage, 32% Slow similar to sakura's ground break. because its cool. 3Rd Skill, Demigod unlike other beings. Titan's body is more durable. additionally as Titan rise supreme, enemy heores killed leaves Titan a strong sensation for short period of time. Level 1 = Increases Strength by 8, every hero killed increase damage by 10. Level 2 = Increases Strength by 16, every hero killed increase damage by 15. Level 3 = Increases Strength by 24, every hero killed increase damage by 20. Level 4 = Increases Strength by 30, every hero killed increases damage by 25. Lasts 15 seconds. similar to sadist of war 4th Skill, The Pit of Tartarus. in a circular area. creates a coliseum from the underworld where the Titan is in the middle. on this coliseum no one can escape. additionally when Soul Thresher is used inside. it will then bounce off in the walls of the coliseum. when it bounces. it splits three, the damage of each Soul Thresher is also split however the duration of the ball is kept. the Soul Thresher will continue to multiply and deal damage until it disintegrate. the mana loss of first Soul Thresher is removed after it bounces. Level 1 = Lasts 5 seconds. Level 2 = Lasts 6 seconds. Level 3 = Last 7 seconds. since Titan is in the middle. the distance between the wall and the titan is. radius 450 total diameter is 900. similar to Keita's Barrier. ======================== the ability that is gained in picking it. is Intimidate\Intimidation.: all enemy units within 450 area will attack this unit. for 1.5 seconds. similar to. Mountain Giant Taunt.
ive been trying to make the heroes fun to play, increasing their fun factor, about mirage heroine, she only had 1 damaging spell, and really cant deal that much damage, thats why now im currently working on her, adding some more stuffs to her abilities, because some of her spells need to have an illusion to trigger, which sucks at allfixed upgrade bug
fixed ground stomp damage factor and not stunning the enemies
fixed ultimate's required level and level skip requirement
improved cleave special effects
reduced mana cost on False Reality
remade Image Rally
and more to come
try Mirare the Mirage Heroine out!* fixed upgrade bug
* fixed ground stomp damage factor and not stunning the enemies
* fixed ultimate's required level and level skip requirement
* improved cleave special effects
* remade Image Rally
* remade Mirage
* remade False Reality
* remade Howl of Might
Wind Feather Strike (Active, Unit Target)
- Swings the lance towards the target, dealing X damage and knocking back the target and nearby enemies at a very short distance.
Extension Strike (Active, Unit Target)
- Faran jabs a target unit with a magically extendable spear, dealing X damage to the target and enemy units behind him. The higher the level, the longer the spear becomes and the more targets hit.
Earth Whirlwind (Active, No Target)
- Faran rapidly rotates his spear repeatedly to form a whirlwind which lifts up the soil, dealing damage and slowing down enemies in a 500 AoE radius. Enemies which are too close to the Hero will get sliced off in every rotation, dealing X damage per second.
---------------------------------------------Sadist's Strike (Passive)
- Gives a X% chance for Faran to violently gouge and stab a target unit's body, rendering the target immobile while taking up X damage every half second. After 3 seconds, Faran takes the spear out of the victim, dealing another X extra damage.
Rage of Hercules (Ultimate, Self Buff)
- Can only be activated when Hero has really low HP.
- When activated, Faran goes on a raging but controllable berserk. His attack speed and attack damage dramatically increase, and his attacks have knockback effects and AoE damage. Whenever he kills an enemy unit, that enemy unit explodes into chunks of meat, removing the victim's corpse. It is also in this state where Faran doesn't take any damage (he's not invulnerable, but he doesn't take damage, and can still be attacked). Can't be deactivated, and only lasts for 30 seconds.