<Realms of the Genesis>

Status
Not open for further replies.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
xD that sounds fun, will you go against the map "War of the Philippine Heroes', your way better in making an AoS than the maker of this map.

Anyway, I'll test the new version now.

Well, I finished testing some heroes, got some things for you, the gorgein chieftain, his third skill the foot thing, has a bug when it reaches to level 5, it goes, tooltip missing and sammy's face becomes the icon. And the priest and the skeleton mage, they are too powerful at the strating levels, I always dies because of them.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
gorgein cheiftain's foot thingy?
lol it has only 4 levels, ill look into it

priest? skeleton mage? what hero is that?
What kind of map is that?
an aos map that the heroes are filipino citizens or filipino celebreties
the items will be dota items, and some heroes will be just like dota's heroes and some are not

i know that fhelzone heard of IV - polaris wars because of jerome, but i stopped it because of lack of inspiration and too imbalanced

FhelZone

Reaction score
I don't really understand the Gorgein Chieftains bug, I will take a screenshot, and for the priest and the skeleton mage, you know the creeps that spawns sometimes, they are dominating at the start because of their choas damage, plus it reaches the damage of a level 1 hero.

Here are some screenies
i76567_Picture4.jpg

i76566_Picture3.jpg

i76565_Picture2.jpg

i76564_Picture1.jpg

i76563_Picture.jpg

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
it didnt happen to me in using gorgein chieftain WHEN the map is not optimized, maybe its the Widgetizer + Vex optimizer combo who caused this, ill try it and fix it later on

EDIT: RotG v1.34 released
made a quick update, fixing two bugs

FhelZone

Reaction score
I might encounter this bugs too, oh no! Wow, I can at least stand a bit with the skeleton mage :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Weeeeeeeeeeell ^^
I'm done with my Hero so far :)
Just don't have an Idea for it's ultimate.... Maybe think of one :p

Attachments

• Spell Test Map Template - GRASSY.w3x
    114.9 KB · Views: 232

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
waaaks! said:
lol, i reduce their damage by 10

You mean you reduced the Mages' damage by 10?
I disagree.
Even if Mages have great damage and Chaos damage, they are still balanced, because they don't appear every wave and both sides have them.
So what if they reach the damage of a Level 1 Hero?
You won't be in Level 1 for long anyway.
Think of it as a 'major unit' that.... is powerful...

FhelZone

Reaction score
Just trigger an upgrade in a specific time, a single attack from that creep really hurts you know.

darkRae

Reaction score
Did you know that you can 'free' yourself from Creeps' aggro by attacking your own ally, and Stop before the attack is actually made and that Mage would stop attacking you?

Nevertheless, you can always try to stay behind your creeps.
Play safely, if you're careless, that's your problem.

Or if your creeps are suffering from them, tank the damage.
Or whatever, you have Mages too.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i reduced the damage to 10 and thats the final decission, i played the map yesterday with my class mate 1 on 1, and each time i killed my enemy the mage kills me too...so 30 damage is ok

also only the skeletal mage and priest are reduced by 10 damage, the other upgraded mage deals the normal damage

lets say it like this
level 1 mage - 30 damage
level 2 mage - 50 damage
level 3 mage - 60 damage
level 4 mage - 70 damage

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Im here to announce that​
This thread will be permanently CLOSED

due to sudden crashes in my pc
I formatted it yesterday, because the pc was destroyed, it always restarts itself after windows had load, that means all of my open maps was permanently deleted, even my new map that I spent months just to finish it, and including the open version of RotG v1.24.

the crash was caused by microsoft word 2003 + unknown elements that was released by the cellphone of my brother
he was making his project "thesis", and he started his music in his cellphone, then the computer stopped, not even a move from the mouse, I waited for 20 minutes and still nothing happens, I restarted my pc, then it always reboot after the windows loading screen, I forced myself to format it, because I know there is no way I could fix it

now Im happy because RotG has ended, now Im free for everybody, like RotG is the demon inside me, RotG wanted me to complete him, then making me nuts :nuts:

now Im free to all people that wanted some help with their project

I cannot think of a future project, because Im out of inspiration due to the loss of my new map

thats all

darkRae

Reaction score
> I waited for 20 minutes and still nothing happens, I restarted my pc, then it always reboot after the windows loading screen, I forced myself to format it, because I know there is no way I could fix it

Ever tried "Safe Mode" ?

Honestly dude, such exact thing has just happened to me, like, a few weeks ago.
I changed to a new Graphic Card, and everything was back to normal.

> now Im happy because RotG has ended, now Im free for everybody, like RotG is the demon inside me, RotG wanted me to complete him, then making me nuts

I'm glad another people realized that map-making is endless :)

And... did you fight with your brother?
Aww... any good 'Good-Bye' to RotG?
In Cinematic Map ftw

EDIT: 2000th Post ftw

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
actualy, i just had the problem with the windows restart thing yesterday... it happened because i had the comp on too long and it overheated.... so i let it cool and it worked again

if your comp was on for long, good chance that was your case too....

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
nope
after restarted the computer, looks like the drive c was broken and when i loaded the boot disk, there drive c was unknown, while drive d still has files

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
I still have 1.28 or something because you wanted me to add AMS into RotG in the past.

soulreaping

Reaction score
There is a way, you can deprotect a protected RotG.

Problem is, code will be messed up with variables and function names like I00OO1 or something like that, all triggers will be in 1 trigger.

Not recommended but if you really want your map to live, I find it the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.