General Rebecca Black’s "Friday" Disappears From YouTube

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Rebecca Black's "Friday" video was just taken down from YouTube, where it had amassed over 150 million views. Man, we were planning on playing it twenty-eight times in a row tomorrow!

The removal was presaged by a brief vanishing act on Monday, but now it appears that Rebecca Black filed a copyright claim with YouTube and it's likely the real deal. This would make sense, as Black and Ark Music Factory, the proto-music label that produced the song, have been battling over rights to "Friday." Now that Friday's gone, how do you feel about making fun of it, internet? Bet you kind of miss it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN

but seriously this is a sad, sad day for all of us friday lovers. cant wait until someone makes a song about the [slightly] better day, caturday.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What will I listen to on my breaks now? :(

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
please ban anyone who remotley suggest this song has any merit as music whatsoever
"but seriously this is a sad, sad day..."... /facepalm/

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
please ban anyone who remotley suggest this song has any merit as music whatsoever

You clearly have no taste in music. this song put forward a new wave of momentum in good music, and all the people who were unwilling to recognize this forced this talented and new artist to take down the video. Personally i think that song had more musical merit than any other song. i can actually foresee this becoming a classic, put on the same scale as songs like thriller, yellow submarine, and all the other songs that have changed and defined music in history. You should stop being so close minded and see this song for what it really is: a masterpiece that will be loved for years to come. People are just so quick to judge and hop on the hate bandwagon. most probably haven't heard the song, because if they did they would recognize the lyrical genious by ARK and the one and only Rebecca Black.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly don't have a problem with the song. In fact I could agree that it might be a classic because its lyrics are so easy to sing. (Mainly because she is autotuned)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I honestly don't have a problem with the song. In fact I could agree that it might be a classic because its lyrics are so easy to sing. (Mainly because she is autotuned)

They are easy to sing and the logic is impecable. No one will ever forget that Sunday comes after Saturday now.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
They are easy to sing and the logic is impecable. No one will ever forget that Sunday comes after Saturday now.

That's why I say, it can serve as the future song for little kiddies to learn which day comes after which... Not anymore huh? >.<

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I'm guessing you are all being sarcastic or have terrible tastes in music..

hmm, I hope it's the sarcasm.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
This song caters to 13 year old kids..... along with a majority of this site. (not sure why im still posting here)
I shouldn't be suprised that there are people here who actually enjoy it....Probably the same mentality of people that would vote for Sarah Palin.

Thriller???.. /facepalm/

I would continue my argument about how awefull this song is, yet I would just be attempting to teach
quantum physics to a dog.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
This song caters to 13 year old kids..... along with a majority of this site. (not sure why im still posting here)
I shouldn't be suprised that there are people here who actually enjoy it....Probably the same mentality of people that would vote for Sarah Palin.

Thriller???.. /facepalm/

I would continue my argument about how awefull this song is, yet I would just be attempting to teach

I'm pretty sure that a majority of the user's on this site are over 13..

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

Thriller???.. /facepalm/

Teaching quantum physics to a dog would be easier then trying to get you to see just how amazing the song really is. What is your argument? all you said is that it was catered to 13 year olds (which is in fact not true because im older and love the song) which is a statement, not an argument. i fail to see ANY argument you could bring up that would prove that the song is bad, because there are NO FLAWS. it is just... perfect.

and yes if i was american i would vote Sarah Palin... what do you have against her? shes smart and seems like shed make a great leader.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Her problem solving skills are truly remarkable - I'll never forget which day comes after what now.
Its a shame she didnt adress Monday,Tuesday or Wednesday. Perhaps that'll be in her next song? I shall eagerly anticipate it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.