It's a massive improvement though!

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
She grew up a bit. We might hear her songs on the radio in a year or two. ^_^

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
Even a horse can fly if you throw it high enough.

I hate how american society tries to perpetuate someone who lacks ample talent to compete at these levels, simply
because they look decent in make-up and expensive clothes.
Another example of Sarah Palin syndrome here.
She did not write this song, she did not write Friday, and she has no respectable singing talent, or dance talent.
She is simply a manufactored idol that the mainstream media is trying to shove down the throats of American youth
who are more than often too ignorant to recognize the truth.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

I hate how american society tries to perpetuate someone who lacks ample talent to compete at these levels, simply
She did not write this song, she did not write Friday, and she has no respectable singing talent, or dance talent.
She is simply a manufactored idol that the mainstream media is trying to shove down the throats of American youth

I liked it... D:
lacks that... magical touch that made friday the song that it was though. Def going into my favourites though!
and anyways, hating her is way too mainstream.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I think this is worse than Friday... how possible. I don't get this song.
It's trying to be one of those stardom, "moment" songs, but the beat and music is so soft and not exciting at all. Confused.

Oh my...

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
the phrase "haters gonna hate" is exactly why she is famous. Shes getting money from all the hate and we should all just stop listening to her and talking about her...

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well I don't really hate her, and no one really talks about her either, except for like the first week. There's also quite a lot of people that actually do like her so. lol

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
I blast "Friday" every chance I get, usually on a Friday! Friday sucked so bad that it was good, it was one of those songs that you played because you knew it made people cringe. It had all the qualities needed to make full grown men break down and cry for their mothers... "Moment"... well, "Moment" doesn't have that special magic. It sucks on the same level as everything else that sucks, it just doesn't deserve to be played, it's like the 5th track on a one hit wonder's CD. All we can do is sit by and hope she releases the song we all wanted to hear. If I had to guess this song would be called "Monday", ad it'd be an acoustic depressing song, because Tuesday comes after Monday.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score

She's a 14 year old who was interested in music and performance - not song writing, mixing, composition, choreographing dances and directing her own music video. Her parents funded her to go to some studio that output "Friday!". She was given an awesome opportunity and took it, and its turned into a large sum of income for her and increased opportunities.

Office.jpg

Zakyath

Reaction score

Meh, mind your own beeswax instead of whining about what others enjoy.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It's an improvement and not as bad as Friday, definately. But still isn't that great. Just saying!

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
Sorry,
My position is firm, and I stand by it.

Maybe develop an argument longer than a sentence and I might actually read it. lol

Bloodletter

Reaction score
I think she should try getting an education then going for a career she might be successful in,
because when it comes to singing I don't think she's got the beans.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.