• Flour tortillias
Toppings:
  • Shredded lettuce
  • Tomatoes - chopped
  • Shredded cheese
  • Mild taco sauce
  • Sour cream
Directions:
  • Chop up the chicken breasts into bite size pieces. In a large frying pan, put oil and fry chicken till its cooked throughly.(AKA no more pink)
  • While chicken is cooking, chop up your onion finely and your bell peppers into bite size pieces.
  • Once chicken is cooked, drain the juices and oils from the pan. Once drained put in the seasoning and about 1 to 1/2 cups of water.(this varies on the thinkness of sauce that you like. I make it very thick cause i hate it falling out on me.)
  • As the sauce gets to the thickness I like it, I add the peppers and onions, mix it all together and make sure its hot.
  • Warm the shells for like 30 seconds and place everything on table.
  • Use the shells and put whatever toppings you like on them.
Note:

A couple things you can change in this:
  • If you like your vegatables softer instead of crunchy put them in as soon as you put the sauce and water in, We like them very crunchy.
  • If you dont eat certain toppings dont get them, we dont use tomato at all :)
This is one of Seth's favorite meals I make :p

Back to the Chicken Recipes

See all the Recipes in the Recipes Index!

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
It is but with all the chopping it is time consuming....I found I like doing all the chopping when I have time, and stick it in fridge till I'm going to make dinner. Then all I have left is the cooking part.

It can be a little messy with kids doing there own topping like tacos but its fun and they come out so good.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If you know you are cooking you chop alot and just use them during the week. I don't do that because I end up losing that in the fridge :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
We have lots of mexicans in our neighborhood which means we have mexican meat markets and grocery stores. We have a Mexican Wal Mart. I never really make the fajita style stuff but I always order it out. I know my kids will eat chicken and beef so I bet they would like fajitas... :) Thanks for posting the recipe!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'mma have to try this out, I love Fajitas! :D

If you know you are cooking you chop alot and just use them during the week. I don't do that because I end up losing that in the fridge :)

Oh man, we do that at work! Talk about preparing 50lbs of Yams. FML man... lmao :p

We have lots of mexicans in our neighborhood which means we have mexican meat markets and grocery stores. We have a Mexican Wal Mart. I never really make the fajita style stuff but I always order it out. I know my kids will eat chicken and beef so I bet they would like fajitas... :) Thanks for posting the recipe!

When I lived in Lamont, the mexican "town" near here, when I was way young, our neighbors were awesomeeee! They all had like BBQ pits and stuff, and always shared food they made!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The woman KNOWS better >.>

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL! He has to make it look like he is the Man here Danny but we all know the truth.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.