[Recipe] Chicken Fajitas

Chicken Fajitas

k I dont have any pictures, Yet but will add next time I Make them.

Ingrediantes:

2 lbs of boneless chicken breasts
2 large green bell peppers
1 medium onion
2 packets old el paso fajita mix
1\2 cup vegatable oil
flour tortillias

Toppings:
shredded lettuce
chopped tomatoes
shredded cheese
mild sauce
sour cream

Directions:
-Chop up the chicken breasts into bite size pieces. In a large frying pan, put oil and fry chicken till its cooked throughly.(AKA no more pink)

- While chicken is cooking, chop up your onion finely and your bell peppers into bite size pieces.

-Once chicken is cooked, drain the juices and oils from the pan. Once drained put in the seasoning and about 1 to 1/2 cups of water.(this varies on the thinkness of sauce that you like. I make it very thick cause i hate it falling out on me.)

-As the sauce gets to the thickness I like it, I add the peppers and onions, mix it all together and make sure its hot.

-Warm the shells for like 30 seconds and place everything on table.

-Use the shells and put whatever toppings you like on them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple things you can change in this:

If you like your vegatables softer instead of crunchy put them in as soon as you put the sauce and water in, We like them very crunchy.

If ou dont eat certain toppings dont get them, we dont use tomato at all :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of Seth's favorite meals I make :p

See All the Recipes!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is but with all the chopping it is time consuming....I found I like doing all the chopping when I have time, and stick it in fridge till I'm going to make dinner. Then all I have left is the cooking part.

It can be a little messy with kids doing there own topping like tacos but its fun and they come out so good.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
If you know you are cooking you chop alot and just use them during the week. I don't do that because I end up losing that in the fridge :)

The Helper

Staff member
We have lots of mexicans in our neighborhood which means we have mexican meat markets and grocery stores. We have a Mexican Wal Mart. I never really make the fajita style stuff but I always order it out. I know my kids will eat chicken and beef so I bet they would like fajitas... :) Thanks for posting the recipe!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
I'mma have to try this out, I love Fajitas! :D

If you know you are cooking you chop alot and just use them during the week. I don't do that because I end up losing that in the fridge :)
Oh man, we do that at work! Talk about preparing 50lbs of Yams. FML man... lmao :p

We have lots of mexicans in our neighborhood which means we have mexican meat markets and grocery stores. We have a Mexican Wal Mart. I never really make the fajita style stuff but I always order it out. I know my kids will eat chicken and beef so I bet they would like fajitas... :) Thanks for posting the recipe!
When I lived in Lamont, the mexican "town" near here, when I was way young, our neighbors were awesomeeee! They all had like BBQ pits and stuff, and always shared food they made!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Staff member
The woman KNOWS better >.>

The Helper

Staff member
LOL! He has to make it look like he is the Man here Danny but we all know the truth.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Hump Day!
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
  • cubanral cubanral:
    agreed!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Friday Yay!
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    did you guys catch Carl's interview? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHiMXABkGs
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    he's the one that informed me about the DVD's working!
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    he also mentioned the progress on the controllers!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I did actually it was cool to see the NUON mention
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://discord.com/channels/985377399338332202/985377399950696481 you can still use this chat too we are two fisted now :)
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    costs me $80 to fill gas tank sad face
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Oof
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah that gas is some expensive stuff :)
  • The Helper The Helper:
    ghan does not have to worry about it he has a tesla and I have a small tank so it does not cost me usually more than 50
  • The Helper The Helper:
    fyi Ghan we are getting an error trying to access stats or world editor tutorials Error 526 Ray ID: 72128c6bf99f6707 • 2022-06-26 02:35:15 UTCInvalid SSL certificate
  • Ghan Ghan:
    An artifact of switching to Cloudflare... the Let's Encrypt certs can't autorenew through Cloudflare.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I got the forum updated before things expired but there were some other casualties.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Everything should be fixed now....
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Thank you Ghan!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Monday!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    new NUON forum mod cubanral!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Started learning how to make tools-assisted speedruns, so I'm lately busy.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Here's my current project.
    +3
  • O Old Mountain Shadow:
    that was pretty good!
  • jonas jonas:
    really cool! I saw the game before but always thought it's just a half as good double dragon. Now I realize it actually has a lot of depth!

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.