Red Alert 3 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Hey guys, in case u haven't known, EA is in the process of making Red Alert 3 which has already reached its beta phase. This thread is a simple summary of what I think the game is like since I am in the beta. I played it for a while and I already came to a conclusion of weather I should buy it.

The game's best feature is the beautiful graphics. Other than that It's basically a copy of Command and Conquer 3 with multiple ques, cranes, etc. Ore fields have been replaced with dull ore mines scattered everywhere in the map. The ore mines also basically make building a second harvester pointless if ur base in next to the ore mine. Wierd units and I'm not a big fan of them. All factions are interesting but very limited. Walls are back but it still doesn't help much.

So basically, a total clone of CC3, probably no special highlights from Red Alert 2 which was an awesome game; the game is ruined by EA unsurpisingly and I am definately not going to buy it.

If u are/were/maybe in in the beta and wish to share ur thoughts, post away. Wondering what others think of it as of right now. I had expectations for it but it's been affected by the EA Decay plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.