RedvsBlue TD- Picking up the Editor again...

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Well, some of you older members may recall that I was working on a RedvsBlue TD map. I got out 3 versions, all which still resemble the classic TD, and for a while, I worked on a bit, trying to add new features, but then I just got bored of War3, and haven't touched the map since. Even while mapping, I wasn't a huge fanatic so I have a hard time picking up this again.

Well, since this was my first map, it left a fealing of unfinished work, which it is.
So I decided I'm going to try and make a couple more versions and see how it turns out, despite the fact that I have many more map ideas. More complex and much bigger in scale.

This isn't a complicated or complex map, but I still want to finish it.

Anyway, currently it's at version .04

Some things I want to do...
-While messing around in the map, my friend and I started playing a "King of the Hill" type game, and I decided I wanted to implament that for some added fun.
-An income system. Definatly not as extensive as in a War, but something where you get a small income each round. In this I want to include strong creeps that you summon to come against your maze. Each one you summon will give add to your per-round income. If one get's past though, you lose a life. The further away from the end-point you are the harder the creep.
-I possibly want to add a feature where 2 human players control and plan out the pathing of the creeps that attempt to get through, instead of the AI controlling it.
-Unique towers. As of now I'm lacking in original tower abilities.

Currently, I consider the terrain pretty much done. 2-P made a couple wonderful additions that spruced it up, but again, I think this is a completed step.

My real challange is balancing, and feature additions. With the feature additions being introduced by version and the balancing being made as needed.

Here is the current version of my map-
RedvsBlue TD

Feedback welcome
:)

I'll keep this thread updated with what I do, and hopefully can get get this map some interest.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of RvB.JPG
    Copy (2) of RvB.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Copy of rvb.jpg
    Copy of rvb.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 215
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.