TD Regen TD

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Please do tell me what you liked to see in the new version.

I really love this TD.

Suggestions:

• Make some modes. Like Super Mobs Mode, or Newbie Mode, Elite Mode, or even, Fast Game Mode.
  • The Towers should be more balanced. You can easily win the game with Razor.
  • Get some custom models, dude.
  • Have a tower, which has abilities, which can increase towers attack speed or damage over a time, with long cooldown. This tower should not be able to attack, or cast damage spells.

Thanks for reading :D Have a Great Day!

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. :D
Make some modes. Like Super Mobs Mode, or Newbie Mode, Elite Mode, or even, Fast Game Mode.
These modes are fun.

The Towers should be more balanced. You can easily win the game with Razor.
Yep, balancing issue is a headache for me.

Get some custom models, dude.
I tried to put them, but they will cause massive FPS drop. I have to to learn how to reduce the particles in model. :D

Have a tower, which has abilities, which can increase towers attack speed or damage over a time, with long cooldown. This tower should not be able to attack, or cast damage spells
Visage Tower -> Gives bonus attack speed for certain amount of time to friendly towers.
Vengeful Spirit Tower -> Provides damage aura.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Visage Tower -> Gives bonus attack speed for certain amount of time to friendly towers.
Vengeful Spirit Tower -> Provides damage aura.

Was more thinking of a "Base Tower", like a House, which has like DotA's Glyph of Protection( Dont know that name, but increases all buildings armor ), but instead have 2, or 3 abilities which adds damage or attackspeed. Not towers whos attacking :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.