Registration Problems - No confirmation Email - Post Here

Discussion in 'Bugs and Features - Forum Questions' started by The Helper, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Levdragon

Levdragon Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Activate My Account!

Hey guys,

I was wondering how do I activate my account to THEHELPER.NET because I think I deleted the original activation email that was sent to my e-mail. I really want to acctivate it cause I'm on this heaps for my map and I want to use more options and get rep. Plz, plz, plz can you tell me how to get THEHELPER.NET to send me an activation email.

TY.

2. Ghan

Ghan Administrator - Servers are fun Staff Member

Ratings:
    +773 / 0 / -0
    I confirmed you manually.

You're good to go. :)

3. Levdragon

Levdragon Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!!!!

4. FhelZone

FhelZone Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    I thought vBulletin has some button that when you click, it auto sends your confirmation.

5. The Helper

The Helper Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    It does.

6. Batman

Batman New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My supreme reputation as a vigilante and superhero will purify the forum. My prescence will cause even the greatest spammers to tremble in fear as I deal justice onto those who I feel need it. For that, I believe I should be approved as a member.

7. The Helper

The Helper Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 2 / -1
    Look guys. Batman is here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. UndeadDragon

UndeadDragon Super Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Now we are safe :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. Batman

Batman New Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I cannot guarantee you your safety. But I can guarantee you this. Wherever there is trouble, I'll be there. Whether it be a bank robbery, reputation abuse or grammatical errors, I will be there. No matter how impossible it seems, I will bring change. I will bring justice.

PS I heard Supes may be arriving here at TheHelperCity to collect the pieces of his Eradicator he left at my new lair.