Registration Problems - No confirmation Email - Post Here

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are having a problem registering just post as usual (you do not have to be registered to post) using your same user name and post in this thread. We will take care of registration problems here. Thanks.

You can also email [email protected] with your username and email address and I can look into it. Most of the time you just need to check your spam folder for the confirmation email.

Last edited:

Stryke

Reaction score
Umm.. I registered but my confirmation email didn't come yet. I can post, but my edit button doesn't work. Thanks.

Sargon

Reaction score
I registered, but I never got the email. In fact, my case is the same as Stryke's.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
OK you are all set. Check the gmail address you gave when you signed up - its possible the confirmation mail got caught in a spam filter or you typed the address wrong.

Sargon

Reaction score
Yay, thanks.

It probably was that I let Safari autofill that field without looking at exactly what it put into the field.

L

lego2211

How do u confirm ur email

I cant seem to fint out how to confim my email :confused:

A

ajtyymen

Hi, i didn't recieved confirmation email to complete my registration. In fact, i tried to reset my account password, to recieve new in email. But nothing came to my box and my password remained the same. :confused:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
You should all be set. Please note the registration system is working - these emails are probably getting caught in spam filters. Note that if you dont get the registration emails you probably won't get any emails from the forum because something on your end is flagging them as spam.

A

Agrimar

:((((((( Im trying since last night to register but nothing happens. When i complete the form it takes me to the homepage:(

T

True Scorn

I haven't recieved confirmation, not in my spam or anything. Same as the others

N

Naine

I just noticed that SpreaDisease hasn't got confirmed e-mail verification. Under his name it still says "Awaiting E-mail Confirmation"

So, could you change that for him? That way he can edit his posts.

W

WoW_Error

Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hey,

I was a user a few months before the server harddrive exploded, and when the site came back up I figured I'd save Ryoko some trouble and just create a new account using the old username. Unfortunately, I never recieved email confirmation from TheHelper. And believe me, I looked. And looked. So I figured I'd just bring this to the attention of the staff (I did try to email thehelper, but I've yet to recieve a response.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

H

hitman1111

i registered by i never got my email
its on my account hitman111

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
In order for us to finish your registration you must first login to your account and post in this thread. Even if you did not get a confirmation email you still have an account, you can still login, and you can still post in this thread. Do that and we can help you further. Thanks.

H

hitman1111

the password i used doesnt work and its the password i use for everything

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.