Registration Problems - No confirmation Email - Post Here

Levdragon

Reaction score
Activate My Account!

Hey guys,

I was wondering how do I activate my account to THEHELPER.NET because I think I deleted the original activation email that was sent to my e-mail. I really want to acctivate it cause I'm on this heaps for my map and I want to use more options and get rep. Plz, plz, plz can you tell me how to get THEHELPER.NET to send me an activation email.

TY.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I confirmed you manually.

You're good to go. :)

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I thought vBulletin has some button that when you click, it auto sends your confirmation.

Batman

Reaction score
My supreme reputation as a vigilante and superhero will purify the forum. My prescence will cause even the greatest spammers to tremble in fear as I deal justice onto those who I feel need it. For that, I believe I should be approved as a member.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
My supreme reputation as a vigilante and superhero will purify the forum. My prescence will cause even the greatest spammers to tremble in fear as I deal justice onto those who I feel need it. For that, I believe I should be approved as a member.

Look guys. Batman is here.

Batman

Reaction score
I cannot guarantee you your safety. But I can guarantee you this. Wherever there is trouble, I'll be there. Whether it be a bank robbery, reputation abuse or grammatical errors, I will be there. No matter how impossible it seems, I will bring change. I will bring justice.

PS I heard Supes may be arriving here at TheHelperCity to collect the pieces of his Eradicator he left at my new lair.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have a problem registering here the first thing you should do is to check your spam folder in your email to look for the forum emails. This is the Number 1 problem for this kind of thing. Otherwise, you can email [email protected] and let me know you have a problem. We have a huge problem with spam and bots in this forum so alot of people might be blocked by blanket bans so if you really want to register and cannot send me an email at the above address and I will fix it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.