Report Religious people are less intelligent than atheists, study finds

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I never saw an insect going to church so probably something.
After all, being part of a religion requires a certain amount of intelligence.

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What really bugs me about articles citing studies these days is that they don't link to the actual results and only offer their own interpretation of the results. It's not easy to find on Google 'cuz there are so many forums and blogs discussing the subject, and you end up ignoring the information because you don't have enough to base a decent opinion from. I feel like providing references is like... a part of their job or something...

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
What really bugs me about articles citing studies these days is that they don't link to the actual results and only offer their own interpretation of the results. It's not easy to find on Google 'cuz there are so many forums and blogs discussing the subject, and you end up ignoring the information because you don't have enough to base a decent opinion from. I feel like providing references is like... a part of their job or something...

No, this dude's job was probably to find some kind of evidence that religion hinders intelligence to some extent, and if he didn't he probably didn't get paid or had some weird catch 22 alongside it.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This is quite the controversial article with a weird misleading title? Hmmm..... 9 years ago LOL! What people look at on the site, thanks Google!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.