Remember to Lock all your doors and Windows

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
When I lived in Italy, there was this guy who had a cute little pot bellied pig and a dog. It was kind of funny because he would give the dog a bunch of alcohol and he fed the pig a bunch of fast food. But anyway, he kept them both in the backyard and he came home from something one day and someone had taken them both.

Why do people insist on living in those areas that they deem to be dangerous? I don't understand the logic of that....

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Why do people insist on living in those areas that they deem to be dangerous? I don't understand the logic of that....

Uhh, money?

Seriously... what kinda question is that...

Varine

Reaction score
The cost of living even in the shittiest part of major cities is usually a lot higher than it would be to move to a small town where crime is hardly an issue to be concerned about.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The cost of living even in the shittiest part of major cities is usually a lot higher than it would be to move to a small town where crime is hardly an issue to be concerned about.

do you thikn when an area is forumed they say "now, this area will grow into dangerous place to live." If they all move to small town suddenly that small town grows into a town, then a city, and eventually one part of it becomes the 'bad' part of town.

The only thing sure about humans is that there will always be 'bad' ones, and they go to where its most efficient to be so.

Varine

Reaction score
Which I understand, but the people that want to reside in an area of relative lawlessness don't generally complain about how dangerous it is.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No one would dare break into my house if my dog was in. My dog would rip them to pieces :p

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
you live in england, who would possibly rob you.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Yeah, I live in England too. Chances are, you won't get robbed but beaten brutally by the local yobs who are pissed out of their skullboxes and vandalising cars in the street until the small hours.

Trust me, England's not as safe as people across the pond think it is - the city where I live has bred several terrorists amongst other criminals.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
so england isnt what its cracked up to be eh

Varine

Reaction score
you live in england, who would possibly rob you.

People in England scare me. It's like every city hates all the other cities.

The worst we got in canada is drive by snow ballings.

Think about how badass it would be to invade some other country with you're flag?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
The worst we got in canada is drive by snow ballings. :D

pfft if you ever go jane and finch those snowballs come out of smg's and the snow is made out of metal.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The worst we got in canada is drive by snow ballings. :D

Stop making me envy Canada more than I already do. :(

Now all it needs is a city as great as NY (will never happen) and better weather and I'm there. :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
canadas teh best

well, better then u.s that is :p

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.