Remind me who has the NUON Dev Kit?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I know Dragonshadow had one at one point and he wanted to give it to Stephen but I don't know where this went. Who out there in the Internet has a NUON Dev Kit? Is there any information about it out there? I think if we had one of those it would help us to understand more what is necessary to solve the code testing problem on a real machine rather than have to use the Emulator.

If anyone has links to Dev Kit information please post them here.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
I was never able to secure a dev kit, so unfortunately I just gave up on coding. My free time is certainly WAY less than it was when I was messing with this last time (nearly 20 years ago) but I'm still interested. I would start messing around again if there was an easy way to get code into the machine.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I messaged Dragonshadow and I know he wanted to give you the Dev Kit so we will see what happens if he even replies. He did not reply to my last message I sent him a while back but the message did not bounce. It was about the Authentication stuff and I think he just did not want to mess with it. Now that we have that sorted hopefully he will respond.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I got a reply from my email to Dragonshadow and he says Congratulations on getting the Authentication stuff to work! He also says he still has the Dev Kit but he has not messed with it in years. Do we need this?

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Is it for sale? I would honestly commit to doing a full release of something that is not shit if I get ahold of the dev kit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.