Remove item from Neutral building...

TomTTT

Reaction score
So i'm trying to make that whenever a player purchase an item, the upgrade level for all players, which i made. But i want this to change the item when the player buys it, and when i used Remove it didn't work. here's my trigger:
Trigger:
  • Then - Actions
    • Neutral Building - Remove Create Angel's Aura from World Tree 0008 <gen>
    • Neutral Building - Add Upgrade Angel's Aura 1 to (Selling unit) with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1
    • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel's Aura to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
    • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel's Aura to 1 for Player 2 (Blue)
    • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel's Aura to 1 for Player 3 (Teal)
    • Item - Remove (Sold Item)

Summing up:
It IS creating the other item, it ISN'T removing the item bought. it IS setting the research level.
Help? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
(btw - I changed the from World Tree 0008 <gen> to (Selling unit), didn't work either.

TomTTT

Reaction score
your trigger have no event, dunno how it work at all
Sorry i thought this part was enough, cause as i said before, only 1 action won't work, and it's the remove.
WHOLE trigger:
Trigger:
  • Angels Aura
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Create Angel&#039;s Aura
        • Then - Actions
          • Neutral Building - Remove Create Angel&#039;s Aura from World Tree 0008 &lt;gen&gt;
          • Neutral Building - Add Upgrade Angel&#039;s Aura 1 to (Selling unit) with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1
          • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 1 for Player 1 (Red)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 1 for Player 2 (Blue)
          • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 1 for Player 3 (Teal)
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Upgrade Angel&#039;s Aura 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Neutral Building - Remove Upgrade Angel&#039;s Aura 1 from World Tree 0008 &lt;gen&gt;
              • Neutral Building - Add Upgrade Angel&#039;s Aura 2 to (Selling unit) with 1 in stock and a max stock of 1
              • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 2 for Player 1 (Red)
              • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 2 for Player 2 (Blue)
              • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 2 for Player 3 (Teal)
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Upgrade Angel&#039;s Aura 2
                • Then - Actions
                  • Neutral Building - Remove Upgrade Angel&#039;s Aura 2 from World Tree 0008 &lt;gen&gt;
                  • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 3 for Player 1 (Red)
                  • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 3 for Player 2 (Blue)
                  • Player - Set the current research level of Create Angel&#039;s Aura to 3 for Player 3 (Teal)
                • Else - Actions

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
I believe to remove an item from a shop using triggers, the item needs to have been added through triggers.

DioD

Reaction score
I believe to remove an item from a shop using triggers, the item needs to have been added through triggers.

same for units.

you must add items\units to shop for ability to remove.

in your case you may simply set item replenish time to 9999999 and this will limit it to 1 per game.

TomTTT

Reaction score
same for units.

you must add items\units to shop for ability to remove.

in your case you may simply set item replenish time to 9999999 and this will limit it to 1 per game.

Yeah i know it is possible, but i wanted it to be like an upgrade available from all players playing so i needed it to change. Anyways, after Ryushi's post it worked, so thank you both guys!!!! :thup::thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.