removing access from an unit

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
Let's say I want to take away the fusion core / banshee away (Like making the icon disappear totally), how should I proceed?

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
The easiest way to do it would be with a the trigger action Allow/Disallow Unit for Player, located under the Tech Tree group.

WERE-Wolf

Reaction score
The easiest way to do it would be with a the trigger action Allow/Disallow Unit for Player, located under the Tech Tree group.

Thanks alot.

though I need help for 2 more things.

thats how it looks.

2s9afjr.jpg

Is there a way to make it work for every players? I tried the ''Picked Player'' but it doesnt work.

Also, I'd like a way to make a message appear under ''action''. Like A simple_message like ''all heavy air untis have been disabled''.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
You could make a new upgrade and give it to all players when player 1 writes "-noair"

Then on all the units you can make them have a requirement under show which is basically: not(Count upgrade(*Your custom upgrade* completed or better))

If you did this, you would only have to add the new upgrade for all players instead of disallowing all things. However, this is a bit more complicated solution and I take it you're not that experienced with the editor.

For you, the best solution would be to do it through picked players. I don't know why it didn't work for you. Can you show us the trigger where you used picked player? Remember that you have to have it in a "Player group - pick every player" loop

Also, I don't have the editor in front of me so some actions and stuff might be named slightly differently.

For the message, I usually use debug messages. Although, I think there's an action in the UI category.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.