Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I wonder how to become special member, do you require 80 rep, because I've heard somewhere that you'll need 1000 posts to become special member? So, what's right?

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Neither :p

You need around 70-80 rep, but you also have to be wanted in the SM. Some people will never get into SM because they are practicaly hated by the populace of TheHelper.net :p

You also need to be nominated for SM, unless an admin decides you are worthy.

This varies by a bunch of different things too, but that is basically it.

Hope this helps :)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Jesus halo, don't flatter yourself. You get 75, you're in no problems or questions asked. But acces has to be given manually. If you help enough, you get a rep bump and get into SM.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
w/e said:
You get 75, you're in no problems or questions asked.

Uh...

Actually, no. Halo was closer to right, but still not quite.

Ha, I made a rhyme that time.

I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it.

Damn, I am good.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Lol. When you get close to 75, you get noticed by TH and if you're not the only on, there's a poll on who should be added. Who ever wins the poll gets into SM. If the person is highly diruptive or other, he/she will probably not make it. But 75 means you're helping and will get noticed.

DM Cross

Reaction score
w/e said:
If the person is highly diruptive or other, he/she will probably not make it.

Then you admit your previous statement was incorrect. Great!

Learning from our mistakes is how we improve, afterall...

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
really ?

Hmm. I learn from my good behavior then :p

Grozzy

Reaction score
How do i check who has given me rep and why he have ?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I say that you should add annomenous(sp?) rep. I find that when ever i -rep someone who deserves it, they always -rep me back becuase there immature little kids. That way you can give it to the person and they wont know who did it so they can have a rep war.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Then some noob may go on some -repping spree. That would mean contacting a Moderator or Administrator to find out who it is. Thats never good.

If that ever becomes an option it would have to be for Special Members and above, or something like that.

Those are my opinions.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
How does one go about giving someone like +10 reputation or +2 reputation. I've seen that in the prizes of the hero contests and stuff. Thanks in advanced.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
It's because the more rep you have, the more rep you deal out. I think it is box wise, 1 green box=1+ rep 2 green boxes=2+ rep and so on..

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
WarLuvr3393 said:
How does one go about giving someone like +10 reputation or +2 reputation. I've seen that in the prizes of the hero contests and stuff. Thanks in advanced.

You can't choose. Those prizes are never awarded. ;)

Cornface said:
It's because the more rep you have, the more rep you deal out. I think it is box wise, 1 green box=1+ rep 2 green boxes=2+ rep and so on..

To a certian point. If it was like that, I could own you with -rep :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Actually, that's pretty much the way it is, I believe.

Everyone's allowed to give 1 +rep when they sign up. Then every box adds another 1 point of rep to their +rep. And I think half your boxes = the amount of -rep you give.

Summin' like that.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Halo_king116 said:
Then some noob may go on some -repping spree. That would mean contacting a Moderator or Administrator to find out who it is. Thats never good.

Pft. You make sure the person's IP address is still tacked onto the rep comment (visible only to Mods and up, obviously) and bam :) Problem pretty much solved right there.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Pft. You make sure the person's IP address is still tacked onto the rep comment (visible only to Mods and up, obviously) and bam :) Problem pretty much solved right there.
Someone gets a free IP-Changer, or lives in any one of many countries in Europe and bam :) you're screwed.

Even Internet Explorer got tired of all the crap it was taking and added Steganos', so good luck with that nub =P

DM Cross

Reaction score
We have ways of dealing with that, too, Corv. Don't think those people are clever, since they've tried to harass the site before :) And they failed! :D So yeah, that won't automatically work.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
I harrass the site constantly and still haven't been struck down!
roar!

Oh, look! I'm such a dork because I think I'm cool! :shades: :cool:

(By the way, Alexander kicks ass! He's my favorite Mod! ALEXANDER FOR ADMIN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.